Monday, May 18, 2009

brayden

My friend Brittany took this picture, and I love it. It totally captures Brayden's personality. He is so full of life!

13 comments:

Elliot and Cami said...

That is too cute! To me, he seems so spunky, but also the sweetest little boy.

Jenna Lee said...

that is such a cute picture, I love it!! And that limonade looks so good, do you have any left? I will come over tomorrow if you do!!

Brittney said...

that is such a cute picture...hey, if jenna comes over, call me up! i would love to see brax again, and get out of the house.

Brittney said...

p.s. you took kosty to pam the shamrock swim lady?? so, you reccomend??? i wanna get libby in some classes asap.....

Lynsi said...

great picture. great smile. love it.

J said...

Full of life and apparently double jointed too! Look at those elbows! He is such a handsome little boy!

marcee said...

I love this picture! It looks like a retro seventies picture or something with the bright colors in the background and the camera exposure. Love it!

Anonymous said...

haha! i love it, too.




(that face is so chase to me.)

Stefanie said...

this is why i love this boy. he is sooo full of animation and triumph.

Julie and Matt said...

What a great picture! He's such a cute boy. Where was that pic taken? I love that you spell Brayden the same way as we do!

Anonymous said...

k- I miss reading your posts when I take my leave of absence from the blogging world! I loved your post about gratitude. It was one I think I was needing to hear today:) Also, I love Kosty and his need to have his dinnerware match! He is so funny! I love that he won't eat the soggy ones! But, I agree...those ones are gross! And I love this pic. of Braiden. he is adorable!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

i miss my friend. please bring your boys over soon so we can swim and play. SCHOOL'S OUT!! not for you for another week though right?
Tell Kosty i'll cut his hair when he comes. I"ll be his best friend and he'll love me for a crisp summer hair cut. oh my gosh i want to see his hair short soooo bad it's not even funny.

foreveryoung said...

What a great picture! It makes me want to go on a ferris wheel :)