It happened again. It hasn't happened since high school. And slowly over time my wounds have healed and I {almost} forgot that they even existed. That is until today, walking by a woman in church and she stops me, says she had to ask my name because her daughter mentioned that I remind her of Tori Spelling. Heart drops. Wounds break open. No, no, no, no, no I say.....if you love me, or even just like me a little, please don't ever tell me I look like Tori. Thanks. Now excuse me while I go cry.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
NO no no no no no no
It happened again. It hasn't happened since high school. And slowly over time my wounds have healed and I {almost} forgot that they even existed. That is until today, walking by a woman in church and she stops me, says she had to ask my name because her daughter mentioned that I remind her of Tori Spelling. Heart drops. Wounds break open. No, no, no, no, no I say.....if you love me, or even just like me a little, please don't ever tell me I look like Tori. Thanks. Now excuse me while I go cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Ha! Personally I don't think you look like her (okay, maybe the hair), but there are plenty of worse people that you could look like! You know you're hot and that's all that matters :)
AWE CHEL...you dont look like her at all. much much much prettier.
I don't see it!
You are much prettier than Tori anyday!
What a compliment for her! You are gorgeous.
I sometimes get told I look like Rachel Ray. I HATE it, so I know how you feel.
Ok, #1- I was dying laughing at this and #2- you look absolutely NOTHING like Tori Spelling! Eeeww! One of my best friends (who is gorgeous and used to model) got told she looks like Liza Minnelli and Adam Lambert (American Idol). Feel better now?
:)
And btw, I'm gonna go buy a new camera/computer cord in your honor so I can blog again!
ohhhh myyyy goshhhhhh. I sat in the endodontist waiting room office for 15 minutes this morning reading an article all about Tori Spelling!! AND NOW HERE I AM READING THIS!!! WAIT- first of all, she is gorgeous so why do you not want that? second of all- i barely see the resemblance and why someone would even think that. But not much resemblance.
Cracking me up, girl!! Well, you can just take the resemblance as having a rocking bod like she does.
You are way prettier than Tori Spelling my dear...do not worry, you do not look like her...blah!
ha ha you already know how I feel about this one....but I think she is pretty so it is not a bad thing to me at all...it's just the shape of your face and your hair and a few more minor details!! Sorry Chel but remember I don't think she is ugly!!
That is hilarious! I agree with the others, You are beautiful and you do not look like her at all:)
I don't see it one bit.
HAAA! You don't look like her!!! You are way prettier!!! I still think you look like Uma though. :) But prettier...
Haha! I'll try to remember that! I do think Uma is a better fit for u. AND I'd much rather have people tell me I look like Tori than the look-alike comment I always get- Jackie O!?! At least she's a classy lady, I guess. Tori- not so much. :)
Oh Chelsea, stop it! You're making my sides ache. You are gorgeous! I agree with Bekah, a compliment for her. I actually think Tori and Uma are both pretty. Much prettier than Sarah Jessica Parker (who I get called). Anyway, everyone raves about how beautiful you are so don't be mad! :)
Post a Comment