
I can hardly stand how cute this is on a cute little girl! Madison was nice enough to pose for me today. I have had some requests for little girls necklaces, so here are some examples! I almost put Kosty in a dress for these pics, luckily Madison came to my rescue!

in silver

or in gold
10 comments:
I know gold is more stylish these days but I still LOVE silver the best. Those are so cute. I'll have to think about ordering one. Ha, that's funny you almost put Kosty in a dress...seriously? That would've been awesome. So, I know, I saw Brayden was signed up at Tyler's school and put on a class roster. I got excited he might be going to Ty's school, but then Nicole told me otherwise :(.
ps...You do NOT look like Tori Spelling! Maybe a little like Uma, but she's gorgeous!!!
adorable! these are so cute!
Oh boy!!!!!!!!!! I mean Oh Girl!!!!!!!!!! Love them on little girlies :)
alright, i am ready for mine...
can i come over and pick out the charm i want on mine??!!
and i want libby sue... is that too many letters?
and do sisters get a discount?
that little girl is SO freakin adorable! i wanna grow libbys bangs out and cut her hair like THAT!
britt...I just emailed you. Yes I know, I am obsessed with Madison! I am reserving her to be Kosty's future wife. He loves her already!
I didn't see you at church so I don't know if you are gone this weekend. Let me know if you are home and I will pay you asap. I can't wait, I am sure I will order more later...I was thinking one for my mom. I can't wait! Yes, I think Madison is the perfect model, she is the cutest.
p.s. I need a girl too, can I put in an order for one :)
That is too cute! I'm thinking you need a little girl of your own to accessorize :)
Hey who is that cute girl? J/K! Thanks so much for the beautiful necklace - we both love it!
Post a Comment