Tuesday, July 8, 2008

somethin' I've been working on...

I thought this would be the easiest way...sayitwithcharms.blogspot.com

14 comments:

Brittney said...

SO CUTE! Sign me up for one! (just need to decide silver or gold?)

I think that jewelry is a great way to make extra money, and it sounds like you are having fun making them!

Elliot and Cami said...

very cute! maybe when we finally settle on a name :)

Shanen said...

Chelsea those are so cute. What a fun idea. I might just have you do one of those. What a unique gift to have/give.

Jenna Lee said...

so so cute!! I love mine, now I just need to have another baby so you can make me another tag!! And I need to have a girl so I can have you make me a few things for her!! Love them great job!!

Brooklyn said...

I can't wait to get mine tomorrow!

Suni said...

So cute! I want one for me and my sister...I will call ya!!

Anonymous said...

You really sell these? Would my neck break with all my girls on a necklace? JK - Id love one too.

You need to go up to Eva's and Snowflake for the 4th next year. There is nothing like the Heber fireworks.

Tawny Antelman said...

soo soo cute!!!
Can I have one that doesnt say Kids names because i have no kids.. unless u wanna put Brax and Brayden on there. hahaha they can be my close kids..
or... PEACE LOVE AND HOPE or something... I WOULD LOVE one with PEACE and LOVE on one!!! :)

Brooklyn said...

Chels! Thank you again for mine. I absolutley, just ADORE it!!!!! and I ADORE you too :)

Tawny Antelman said...

haha that is funny, yeah i didnt even see the peace one until i looked at ur other blog, but im glad u made it with me in mind :)
Im a gold girl & silver girl, i like both so i could go either way girl!! They are so cute, and i will definetly show my friends your site and let them check it out!! You make it how you think it looks cute, i trust you, everyone seems to be loving them so you do your wonders and suprise me!!
You dont need to rush to get it done though because I gotta wait till payday!!
:)

Tawny Antelman said...

ps.. i love how yours looks, i love how jennas looks, im not picky with my necklaces... so you jewel it up how u think it would look cute, your a fashionable girl!! haha

Anonymous said...

I love these. How do you do that?? So cool!

foreveryoung said...

I'm seriously so impressed! I leave for 2 weeks and when I come back you've become an entrepeneur--go Chels! It turned out so cute!

Bekah: said...

wow chels, these are so beautiful, you are so creative. i love these. what a great idea!