Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Day of the Wands!


{ warning: blog overload! Sorry to bombard, but I am trying to get all caught up before we go on vacation!}


We finally broke down and got Kosty his beloved real light up Harry Potter wand. But after we bought it, Brayden had the saddest face and would not cheer up, because he wanted one too. I was not planning on buying two overpriced collector wands....but the look on his face broke my heart. Plus Jer convinced me to go ahead and get it so they could play together. (he is such a softy.) So we went back into the store and they guy asked Brayden which wand he wanted. When Brayden pointed to the Voldemort wand, he said, "Ok, we'll be looking for you on the news!" It looks like a femur bone, kinda creepy. Anyway, here they are on the Day of the Wands!! It was a very happy day for them, and they did play for a looong time, running around the house, chasing eachother and casting spells all over the place!

















Later on....I was putting Kosty to bed. I put him in his crib, and he asked me to get his "Harry" glasses. When I brought them in, he put them on one last time, while telling me his plans to play "stuptify" with his Dada in the morning because "Dada has no work tomorrow." I said, you look just like Harry! He said, "No, I not Harry..... I Kosty Harry."

6 comments:

Brittney said...

WHOA! Blog over load is right!
k, the suction post was so cute, braydens face getting sucked in, lol. glad they had a good time with the vacuume, libby still hates ours, and i have to hold her while i do that chore, my arm almost breaks off! next, brayden drying your hair, love it! i bet you enjoyed that moment. you are grooming him well.
next, the cupcake picture was so cute, i know what you mean about the belly laugh, its priceless!
and of course the wand post, i wondered when it was coming! lol, the guy at the store made me laugh! the wands are really cool though, so authentic looking, it was worth it, just to have your boys happy and its true, they now can play together casting spells.
and KOSTY HARRY! HA! so funny, he is so cute! i love braydens brain, its always workin, and you have pretty funny things to report from him, but seems like kosty is gonna be quite the funny man as well, looking forward to the things he says.
have fun in cali you lucky lucky girl. take lots of pictures to show off, i am SO JEALOUS! i wanna get the heck outta dodge for a while!

Nichols Family said...

Whoa, I'm finally catching up on your blog. Oh, I wish my boys would PLAY with my hair too, it feels so good. But instead, they rip it out (accidently of course). I love those wands, who doesn't want a magic wand? I wish they were real! I would stuptify my whole house clean and pretty :). Have a great vacation in CA!

Jenna Lee said...

Ok.. love all of the post.... first the wands look dangerous, I am not sure if I want Koston waiving that thing around Braxton in Cali... it might make me a nervous mommy. Next please please tell Brax to play with my hair in Cali.... maybe I can bribe him!! One week... wooooo hooooo!!!

Tawny Antelman said...

cute post... i want a WAND!! I can already see Kosty walking around the beach house casting spells on people, tell him to cast a spell on my dad, he needs one!! haha

and i think jenna meant to say BRAYDEN not BRAX cuz brax is a little too small to play with her hair... which I have to amdit i have caught myself (3) now calling braxton brayden!! haha
too much alike i guess!

foreveryoung said...

I think Jeremy isn't the only softy :) But yes, who could resist those adorable faces?! And I think it was worth every penny if it can buy you some alone time while they are entertained for hours!

Becky said...

Hey stranger! love all the posts! kosty is so FUNNY that he loves harry so much! the glasses and wand are adorable! those will be fun pictures to look back on when he is older! and the vacumn (sp?) are so funny! mylie is TERRIFIED of the vacumm. ugh. we need to do a late night girlie movie...i'll email you!