Saturday, July 12, 2008

pampered.

When Brayden asked me if he could brush & blow dry my hair, I was in heaven! He is going to make a great husband someday, he loves to play with hair. And don't we all love to have our hair played with?!

6 comments:

Bekah: said...

can he marry bryn? or are they related? haha? can we just betrothe them? do you mind?

Bekah: said...

wow... lots of question marks

Bekah: said...

hooray! lets start planning. we can throw them the cutest most amazing reception...lol

Tawny Antelman said...

I AGREE WITH JENNA ASK HIM TO PLAY WITH MY HAIR IN CALIFRONIA PLEASEEEE!!!!! Mine is NICE AND LONG for him... haha he can brush it forever!! haha
That is probably one of my favorite things when my friends play with my hair.. i donno why we like it so much? haha

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Alright- I'm DYING over your son! What a stud!! Seriously train him how to blowdry then he can be your built in hair dresser growing up. (okay maybe not!)
I HAVE YET TO GET MY NECKLACE FROM CRYSTAL!!!!! I'm dying to see it though. HOWEVER, I saw hers and my goodness girlfriend- you have talent!! beautiful!!! I can't wait.
I love that simple sweet advice you got from that woman. I just told my husband we can't lie to our kids anymore. He was like huh?? Then I explained to him. haha. It's just SO true and sometimes it's so easy for us to not follow through and also to throw out unrealistic threats. (i actually try my best not too and it's a pet peeve of mine when I hear parents doing that ) but hey- i'm not perfect.

foreveryoung said...

They do say that guys make the best hair dressers :) He is such a sweetheart, Mikayla is going to be one lucky girl! (does he still have the hots for her?)