skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My little cupcakes
I know you don't often refer to boys as cupcakes, but this was one of those moments they were being sugary sweet and earned the title! We just had F.H.E, and I know their favorite part is the treat at the end. This time Brayden was making a crazy face when I took the picture, and they asked to see it immediately after I took it, (like they always do) and when I showed them they both started hysterically laughing, that deep belly laugh that I just can't get enough of. At the end of the day, I feel like no matter what else went on, if I heard that laugh, it was a success!
2 comments:
hahahaha kosty looks like hes honestly laughing so hard in that picture, its adorable!!!
IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM IN 5 DAYS!!!! You better tell Brayden to start getting excited to spend a full week with me!!!
Ahhhh, there is nothing like those belly laughs...and there is nothing like your baking--do you bake like 24/7? You always got the good stuff flowing out of your kitchen. My family is lucky to get homemade goodies like once a month! Thanks again for the yummy cookies last night!
Post a Comment