Sunday, August 3, 2008

worshiping false idols


Tonight Kosty volunteered for the family prayer. He usually declines, so we were excited. Ready and listening with perked up ears. Then he begins,

"Dear Harry Potta,

Grateful for yis day. Pwease hewp me to choose the right.
And hewp Mama make dinnew.

Jesus Christ,
Amen."

11 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Oh that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! What are you teaching your kids in FHE??

Brittney said...

LOLOLOLOL!!! He is so dang CUTE and HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! I love that picture of him. oh my goodness, his prayer, i just love it... LOL!
can i come by tomorrow morning and look at some charms for my necklace? i wanna visit with you anyway, and i have a hair appt. at 1, so i thought i could swing by around 10ish?
let me know!

Swirls of Happy said...

That post just put the BIGGEST SMILE on my face!! Not to mention that Picture of Kosty.....ADORABLE :) Thanks for the laugh, too funny. P.S. Can I have that number to the natural Pest Control company?

Tawny Antelman said...

hahahha how could you keep a straight face and not laugh through that... it would have been hard for me.. thats so funny!!!

Bekah: said...

i am laughing so hard... thanks for sharing!

Jenna Lee said...

I am so serious when I say that is the funniest thing that I have read on your blog yet.... I just wish I could have been there to hear that prayer... and I would have loved to see jer, Brayden, and your reaction...

MommyRohner said...

I'm totally laughing out loud. So AWESOME! I mean, not the worshipping false idols part, but just how cute he is.

Glazier5 said...

Way too funny! By the way, Madison is dying for Mr. Potta to come play!

Tiffany said...

I loovvveeee that! And the picture?!? Some seriously good blogging!

Michelle Y. said...

Oh no, that is is the funniest thing ever! I am so glad you are so good to record the things he says and the way he says them...I bet you will be so sad when he grows out of the "Harry Potta" stage. Can I please eat him up now!

Kristin said...

That is great! I needed that laugh. What a funny kid!