skip to main |
skip to sidebar
when I grow up
I want to be like Sister Garrison, Brayden's primary teacher at church. She is not like any average teacher though, she truly has that extra something and gives her all to her calling. She is a retired school teacher and she always goes above and beyond. She comes to each of the kids' homes if they were sick or out of town to give them the lesson in person. Not only does she teach a fabulous lesson in church, she also hands out a Family Home Evening lesson with activity every single Sunday! For this particular lesson, it was about when Jesus fed the thousands with the fish and bread, and she gave every kid a freshly baked loaf of whole wheat bread, goldfish crackers, and a flannel board story. She is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, not to mention adorable, humble, and sweet, I could go on and on. I wish she could always be Brayden's primary teacher, and wow, what an example she is!
13 comments:
wow, that is inspirational! what a great lady! i cant believe she baked loaves of bread, and comes to visit the kids if they didnt make it to class! thats dedication! i can see you being just like that when your kids are grown, and you have more time to devote to others... you are awesome too.
She is amazing...glad Alex could get in on the lesson at YOUR house while I ate his freshly baked loaf of bread at MY house! :-)
Not to mention, she dresses so trendy and cute!!!:) Brayden is a lucky kid.
Fist of all...how does Brayden not melt your heart EVERY SINGLE DAY?? He is adorable. But then again- SO IS KOSTON oh my gosh what cute little studs.
This primary teacher is unbelievable. Honestly, people like this are angels amoung us I believe. I want to be just like her when I grow up too. AMAAAZING. If I moved into your ward, I'd request her!
Thanks for stopping by. It was fun catching up on your blog here. Such a cute family. And yes, my make up brushes are still in tact HOWEVER, I ran out of my brush cleaner, so I have to go get some more tomorrow gosh dangit. The used the brushes to clean out every single tube. AWWWHHHHH!!!
Wow, what an amazing lady! I want to be just like her too. Hey I just wanted to tell you... We got the cubes at Lowes and the other shelves at walmart. Considering how expensive it is to get the organizers we saved a ton of money. The cube shelves were 40 and the others were about 20. If you want some help, I'd be happy to help you anytime, just let me know...
This makes me feel guilty! I'm just thinking about the primary teacher I am (sunbeams) and how i wish almost every sunday that I could put some of them in time out... I try to blame the lack of patience on the pregnancy.
Cami don't feel bad! We teach the 13 year olds and oh my goodness are they frustrating!!
Are you kidding me? That is unbelievable an completely inspiring. I want to be like her too! Aren't you thankful for people like her who are teaching your children at church? Amazing.
She's the absolute BEST! I tell Trent every Sunday to remind me to dress like her when I'm her age as well! Thanks for sharing your post!
Don't we all! That woman truly is amazing. And after spending all night making bread I'm sure you have an even a greater appreciaton for the homemade bread that she made for every one of those kids!
What an amazing teacher! That is so impressive! She truly is fulfilling her calling above and beyond! No better calling than to serve in Primary!
she sounds like a wonderful person. Brayden is so lucky to have her. I hope he never forgets her!
Yeah, and my kids get her for a week when we go on a cruise! Hopefully she won't sign off of children after the weeks over! :-)Hooray! That is amazing that she does that for the kids. Awesome!
Post a Comment