
Crow. Pose.
Go ahead... give it a whirl, and hold it for much longer than necessary without falling. I don't think I'm prepared for how sore my body is going to be in the AM. Today's yoga class was by far the most intense yet. Every time I go there has been a different teacher, its amazing to see how different each class is with each teacher. Today was my first encounter with the crow. Wow. Jennie, Jamie, Brooke, Lori, Brittany, and anyone else who goes to L.A.--You missed out!
Go ahead... give it a whirl, and hold it for much longer than necessary without falling. I don't think I'm prepared for how sore my body is going to be in the AM. Today's yoga class was by far the most intense yet. Every time I go there has been a different teacher, its amazing to see how different each class is with each teacher. Today was my first encounter with the crow. Wow. Jennie, Jamie, Brooke, Lori, Brittany, and anyone else who goes to L.A.--You missed out!

11 comments:
that is awesome. i've been doing yoga on my {wii fit} sad, i know but i love it! it is so invigorating, relaxing, challenging! good for you, that is so awesome!
thanks.... you just convinced me to NEVER go with you to that class!!
pish posh... no problem.
Good thing I opted for my run..... I was already soooooo sore! I'll practice so I can meet up next sat with that one :)
I would have gone, but I worked out WAY too hard earlier that day!!! I was a sweating pig after I was done with weights and cardio...I would have been sorry for the person next to me!
I have never tried Yoga before. Looks interesting. That pose looks like how I teach my 5th and 6th graders to do a head stand. Obviously your head starts on the ground though.
Ok, I did this pose in a class recently! I was doing really good and then ....Splat.... right on my head! Kinda embrassing!
Now picture that lady with a 32 week belly working the crow and THAT'S why I wasn't there! :) I'm going back on Wed, so we can hit up some classes together, just no crow for me.
YEs, that "Crow pose" Looks quite intense,just started working out again last week and am trying to move again after a pilates class I just went to...I may need to check out some of the classes over there at your LA fitness! Looks fun.
Only problem with trying to pull those moves off with friends in the class is trying to keep a straight face!
I don't know if I can do the crow..but how about spin?
Oh my gosh. We just did this pose in class Friday for the first time since I've started yoga and I was thinking how hard it was when suddenly there was a loud crash and a ripple of uncontrolled laughter. I looked over to realize that one of the older ladies in the class had fallen on her FACE! See, Chelsea. I told you it's not a good idea for me to go to yoga with anybody I know. In a situation like that I wouldnt' have been able to control myself if somebody was there to laugh with me. Oh, and I'm sore- AGAIN.
Post a Comment