Sunday, August 31, 2008

my new favorite picture in the whole world

is this one...
okay, and this one...

taken by this cute girl right here, Jer's sis {Cede} with her fancy camera. Lucky girl. Thanks for sending me these Ceed! Better late than never.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable. i love candid pictures.
(obviously)

Brittney said...

cute pictures!! love them all.

J said...

Cute pics! They are adorable. And, if I like half as good in a swimsuit after having two kids I will be super happy.

marcee said...

So sweet, Chelsea! That is why I love pictures so much! Happy moments frozen in time!

foreveryoung said...

His smile is to die for! Dang, I want a nice camera.

Angie Whitman said...

Chelsea, your family is beautiful. I am suprised Maddison hasn't found him yet. She loves the cute boys!:)

Bekah: said...

love all the pics! you look fabulous chels, you are gorgeous!