"A brother is a friend God gave you; A friend is a brother your heart chose." ~Proverb
All I want is for these boys to be best of friends. I'm still waiting. There are many times when I have really truly wondered, "if Kosty suddenly disappered, would Brayden even care?" Well, lately he has been showing signs that {maybe, possibly there is a slight chance} he actually WOULD. Today after school, Brayden rushed in, looked around, and said, "Can I wake up Kosty? I really wanna play with him, I missed him." Then he said, "Mama, I can't wait till Kosty turns 3! Then he will talk just like US, and I can teach him to play games with me!"

Something this small makes my day.
14 comments:
so special.
i cant wait to see them both as teenagers, its gonna be so interesting to see how OPPOSITE they will be. thats so sweet bray loves his brother and cant wait to teach him games. whats on the agenda this week? today i didnt even leave my house, and never brushed my hair... i am a sore for sight eyes! feeling bleh, hope your feeling better now!
Didn't I tell you this day would come? Just you wait, it only gets better the older they get. Of course I can say that now since my kids are only together for a couple of hours a day, just don't ask me during the summer when they're constantly at each other's neck!
That is priceless! I think that is why I love our Sundays the most because of the "no playing with friends" rule. My girls are only able to rely on each other for entertainment (and what they can get out of us). They always play so good (or better) on Sundays. I just commented on that to Jake this past Sunday. Sometimes I secretly am glad they are grounded (I can't believe I said that out loud). It keeps them home (and not traveling the neighborhood) and I can spend more time with them. Ohhhh, they are going to hate me when they grow up!?:)
Your boys are so sweet! I'm sure they will be best buds... My girls can be the best of friends or the worst of enemies, I'm hoping they end up BFF too!
that is so sweet, that is exactly why I want my next to be a boy, in the next year they are going to get to be best buds I bet and especially in the years to come.
Oh that is so sweet! Its so true there is nothing better than seeing your kids love each other and being friends!!
that is so cute that he missed his brother while at school! is he adjusting well?
Love that. We're still waiting for those moments with Anna and Sam...some day, I hope :)
AWWWW!!!!! So so sweet :)
I love how you said that something so small makes your day. It's so true! We just love our kids to love each other. So sweet...
Cute cute!!
He is still holding that dog everywhere he goes! haha at least its getting put to good use, and its about time that the reindeer can come back out and play! haha
that picture of them in front of the blue background is super cute, california?
I wanna take some pictures of them one day!! :)
Oh, so there's hope for mine? So sweet. Good job Brayden.
I totally agree...nothing is better than when they play and love each other. Those few shorts moments make up for all the times they don't get along! :)
Oh- and I love all those pictures of you guys at the beach. They are great shots!
and...I think we defiantly should do a double date. It has been way too long:)
I agree
I love that cheesy grin on Brayden's face
Post a Comment