Saturday, September 6, 2008

my buddy and me continued..

Meet the newest addition of Kosty's Harry Potter collection....the Nimbus 2000! When I asked him if he was going to fly away on it, he was quick with a "YES!" then I said I would miss him, and he said, "But Mama...I'll jus miss you when I get back!" I put on the Harry Potter soundtrack flight song on our computer and crank it up, he loves to pretend to fly all over the house. He is such a nut!



Here he is reenacting his all time favorite scene from his favorite show ever, Max and Ruby.













he is obsessed with Brayden's ninja turtle costume
I love this goofy face he makes when he runs full speed all the way down the hallway to hug my legs!
there's a good smile!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

ditto on you for the late post as well....lol! dang salter vampire blood, i hate it!
i love the added pictures, that nimbus 2000 is RADICAL! how clever of you to find the flight song on the computer and play it for him!
he loves max and ruby? i dont get why kids like that cartoon, i have tried to turn it on for lib, but she just wants "back" on. (backyardigans)

he is soo his own little person, full of it! the ninja turtle costume..... FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!
and thats a great smile:)

foreveryoung said...

I don't want that kid to ever grow up, he is the cutest 2 year old ever! I still can't believe that his Potter obsession is going so strong, hilarious! I had to take a double take on the picture of him crawling on the kitchen floor, it totally looks like you painted his fingernails red, you had me worried :)

Chelsea said...

ha ha, that red pom-pom trim is way too strategically placed! what a coincidence!

marcee said...

oh my gosh, chelsea! You make me want to cry! I love getting to know you through your blog. I LOVE that you are enjoying being a mom so much. So many mothers (myself included at times) just wish away those precious early years, waiting for the "good" years of no diapers and more independence. Now that I'm on the tail end of my little ones, I just DIE when I think of the day that I won't have my little buddy at home with me anymore. Sure I'll be able to get a lot more done but how does that even come close to being as fun or fulfilling as spending that sweet, innocent, unrushed time with our little guys???

Nicole said...

He is too cute! You two look like you could be twins ( seperated by a few years ) in that close up of you guys! I totally know what your talking about I had three yrs with Corbin and starting last yr I got alone time with Lexi! It's so fun to spend time with your children one on one!

Tawny Antelman said...

the picture of you and kosty is adorable!!!! :)
You guys sound like you had some eventful events!!