Thursday, July 10, 2008

{mush}

Tonight after dinner, Kosty came over to me with his head down, and nuzzled his cute hair right in my lap. Then he looked up at me and said, "Mama, fank you fo yis dinnew." I promise my heart instantly turned to mush. Mush.

11 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

oh man... my heart just turned to mush also!!! I mean that is just the cutes thing I have ever heard and how does he even know to say that.So cute!! I am hoping he is going to love me in Cali by the end of the week... but I am not getting my hopes up on that one!!

Lynsi said...

I seriously loVe how you write how he talks! I would love to hear his sweet little voice... let me know if you ever head over to Tempe Beach Park... I'll meet you there!

Brooklyn said...

Oh boy! He can just look at me and I am Mush! Luv this!!!!!

foreveryoung said...

That kid is quite the charmer, which means you are definately going to be in trouble when he's older! You couldn't find a sweeter mamma's boy!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I am sooo sorry about today. Crystal was even being so sweet and wanted me to wait so I could see the necklace! But eriously my kids were having a come apart AND Crystal was doing someone's hair and I just wanted to get our of her way as fast as I could . I'm so sad I barely missed you!! I would have stayed if I would have known. You are so sweet to do this- I owe you money and will get it to you asap!!! THANK YOU! My sisinlaw Jillian has a Helen Fickalora necklace. She doesn't take it of...EVER! You can probably see in her pics on my blog from our trip!

Tawny Antelman said...

that is super cuteee!! Ya i agree with Jenna i am hoping that he likes me sometime in this california trip, but if not i got brayden!!
Kosty has a cute lil precious side to him!!! :)

Brittney said...

AWE!!!!!!!!! what did you make fo dinnew? guess you gotta make that dinnew more often for a response like that!
does he still love his potta wand?
and per a comment i did see, if you go to tempe beach park, you must let me know as well, i heard its so awesome there!

Swirls of Happy said...

Awe!!!! What a sweet boy, I just Love him :) Did Jeremy give you the cash I owe you?

Bekah: said...

adorable~ it is so wonderful to feel appreciated!

Janet said...

What a sweet boy to appreciate his mama's cooking. Kostie is talking a lot more, love that. Especially when we went to the playground and he said, "Gammi, watch me!" as he went down the slide. I was mush also.
Grammi Janet H

Janet said...

Hey Bray, Uahhmm. I am going to give you my Game cube when the orders of the game controllers come in like 2 days. Yeah.
Dr. Friendly