When we went for lunch, we decided to go to the new one on Val Vista and Pecos. I was a bit surprised when we walked in, it could almost pass for a fancy restaurant. Pottery Barn style brown leather chairs in the foyer, beautiful stone on the walls, giant pillars, stainless steel fixtures, and plasma TV's on the walls...could this really be McDonald's? Yes, the food and the service was still the same, but I have to say I actually enjoyed myself on this trip. There is a big clean play area for the kids, big comfy booths, an overall nice atmosphere.... What a pleasant surprise!
(and of course, Brayden made sure Husky and Max were enjoying themselves as well, told you...never leave his side!)

15 comments:
I need to check this new McD's out. Especially since Makenzie said dinner tonight (some random restaurant) wasn't as good as McDonalds...YUCK!!
oooh la la! fanc-ay fanc-ay!
i am gonna have to check it out.
personally, mcd's french fries are the best i have ever had.... what lucky boys, and oh yes, have to bring braydens friends, he sure loves that husky!
cute pictures, you shouldve posted more of the fancy place! have a fun vacation, i bet you cant even sleep!
hmmm, We are going there on Wednesday for lunch. So I don't need to dread going anymore?? That is good news.
Jason was telling me about this place and said I should take the kids, but I too avoid that place like the plague. But now that YOU have recommended it, then I may just have to try it out :). Have fun on your trip!
Jason told me about this, they go sometimes because it's right by the office and he said it is the nicest one he has seen. Anyway, I missed like a billion posts since I have been gone, but anyhow...loved them all :) Hope Cali is a blast and I will just mail you the cash since I can't count on Jason giving it to Jeremy...sorry about that.
I will admit it that I actually really like their chicken nuggets. My kids are gonna love me bec I'll prob take them all the time!
Wow, that looks fun and different for a change! I should try that out sometime, I don't love McDonalds, but my kis do, so I give in occasionally and take them, I think I would rather got the posh Mc'Ds though...
My kids LOve "Old McDonald's" as they call it too... but unfortunately ours is nothing like yours! How nice!
Hi this is Melissa Harmon! I am at Crystals house looking at blogs. You need to invite me to your blog. My email is melissaharmon@hotmail.com.
Your boys are soooo handsome! I need to go to that McDonalds. I am willing to go ANYWHERE that is air conditioned and gets the kids out of the house.
How cute are you...and how awesome does that new McDy's sound!? I'm salivating over how good those cones look right about now...
How cute! I luv the plain canilla cone! Cute summer update too!
You're a good mommy. I hate McDonalds so Trent usually has to take the kids! I think we ate it too much when we first moved out here and there were not too many choices yet! Maybe I'll have to try this new one...
Yes that is a fancy McD's it made the news for being one of the nicest! we love the fries and icecream....so bad I know! That is so cute how your boys take their stuffed animals everywhere!!
hey, did you hear the news?
matt and shayna are DONE! who wouldve guessed, they were so perfect for eachother, HA! it wasnt obvious at ALL when they were on the bachelorette, eh?
Post a Comment