Monday, July 7, 2008

i love the fourth...

and who doesn't? A simple holiday with good food, good company, no money to spend, lots of swimming, and fireworks. This year we spent literally all day swimming, eating, then swimming and eating again. We didn't even get out of the pool until almost 7pm.Then we went to Tumbleweed Park and watched the fireworks with friends. Other than Kosty and I literally being
eaten alive by mosquitoes, it was a good time.












Kosty was being so funny, he would do this little penguin walk up to the edge of the diving board, then jump, and yell "Tannenball!" if you turn off the music down below you can hear it. And yes that is Jeremy jumping off the balcony, he is nuts. Then later he did a gainer off of that same ledge. Gave me a heart attack!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like a fun day! You are so cute, by the way!

Brittney said...

cuteness. what a fun fourth.. i cant wait for next year when libby will be able to really know more of whats happening.. this year we were poopy and stayed in. thought we would see the fireworks from our bedroom window at Schnepf, but nadda. you look so cute.
what a fun day swimming and eating... hopefully next year we will have a pool to do the same thing in!

Nichols Family said...

Oh those pics and video are so fun! The 4th of July is the BEST! Oh, by the way, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Jason got dumped :(. I'm so bummed. But, to give Jesse credit, he WAS always himself no matter what. And...the way she looked at him when he was proposing...she was truly happy. I'm glad I could share my true feelings with a fellow Batchelorette watcher. WHAAAAAAAA!

foreveryoung said...

I have to keep watching that video over and over, his penguin walk is killing me! I can't believe what little fishies you have after only one session of swim lessons. And yes, who doesn't love the 4th (minus the killer mosquitos)?? It was fun hanging out today, I was having Chelsea withdrawls!

Swirls of Happy said...

Kosty is seriously the cutest, can't wait to see him tomorrow!!!! Love all the pics, what a fun Holiday :)

Jenna Lee said...

so fun and cute pictures!! I am happy that someone got to watch the fireworks since I missed them and I look forward to them all year! And yeh to the walmart special on the shirts I think that everyone in town had them!!

Suni said...

How fun minus your hubby jumping off the roof...that would give me some major anxiety!! Cute pictures!

Tawny Antelman said...

hahaha, jer is still livin the life, keepin it young!! :) haha awesome! You can always count on jer to go do anything with you in california ESP.. go in the water... tell him im looking forward to that.. because we know all you pansy girls wont go in! hahha
cute picutres!!!

Tawny Antelman said...

ps... okay that makes me feel better about brayden being excited to see me soon and wanting too.. week and a half and he can spend an entire week with me!! Yaaaaa