My Dad and Maria, my step mom
"No, Kosty! Don't get back in...we are leaving now!"
(Ha Ha! Watch me).
going..going..
I am lucky to be the proud owner of these 3 boys!
{on a side note...}
One thing I realized on this particular day. The older I get...the less tolerable I become. My friend once pointed this out to me. A lot of things just plain gross me out. This day was no exception. I am becoming a public pool snob. Lets just say that when the thought crosses your mind that you are basically bathing with hundreds of other people (who's hygiene is unknown, therefore questionable)... you just can't shake it. Suddenly you notice every smell, then you notice the temperature of the water. You know at least half of these people have relieved themselves in it. All of the kids too. Then you look around and notice a drunk couple, wrapped around eacthother with way too much affection going on. Then your little boy complains that he can't see under water because it is too foggy. Then somebody next to you starts digging at something on the bottom of their foot. Ohhhhhh.... that can't be good. I'll just end there. I think I'll be leaning towards private pools from now on.

16 comments:
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS! thanks for that! geeez~! way to make us ALL pool snobs! its better just not to think about it! plus, remember the chlorine levels at those pools are rather high.... well thats what i tell myself to make it tolerable! it was a fun day at the clubhouse, watching the wedding on the hill while sitting in everyone's urine, what a way to end the day! email any picts of me and libby from that day will ya? i wanna come by to see your little project some day this week, maybe before you put kosty down for a nap so they can play together for a bit.... how is your thursday am or friday am? lemme know!
p.s.... did you watch the bachelorette yet??? OMG! is all I can say!!!
FIrst of all, this cracks me up. I don't know if I can ever go back to a public pool again!
Second, I just read the story you posted on my blog and I am dying! I couldn't help from laughing! If only you had just gone out that front door! That would have been a story to tell for years!
Cute pics! Ok seriously, the power ranch flower pool always makes me shiver.... What is worse though is the public bathrooms and public pools... The wet floors and toilet seats, the heat.... AHHHHH gross, gross, gross!
As I am reading this I am totally squirming in my chair.....EWWWWWW!!!! I agree with Brit, I just have to tell myself "they put lots of Chlorine in" :) P.S. Did you watch Bachelor??? Very cute pics, Kosty melts my heart :) Oh, and Brooke I agree, what is with Public Bathrooms? The floor always has random puddles and the counters are always sopping wet...it's like did someone have a water fight? SOO gross!!!
ok... next time you are with the Salter family I want an invite.... it would be really fun to see everyone, Brittany, Maria, and even Daddy Salter. I even think Brittany you and I need to get together one day so I can see Libby. And I love that Brayden has his new dog with him, he is so sweet!!
haha i agree with Jenna I noticed that Brayden has his new lil dog with him as well, how cute!!!
Yeah now that you describe all that about the water it makes me disqusted!!!! haha THANKS!!!
yes ladies...what a disappointing ending on the Bachelorette! Seriously Jesse over Jeremy?! I would really like to know what she was thinking. I thought Jeremy looked extra handsome on the "guys tell all" and he went out like a true man, & presented himself very well against the attacks from the other jealous losers! You could tell he was heartbroken though, so sad!
Jason here she comes!
Val Vista Lakes is fun! My kids loved it and asked to go to "the beach" for the next two weeks straight! Are pool didn't quite cut it after that. Feel free to come swim whenever - I know its a drive but at least you know I shock it all the time being the paranoid germ freak I am....
Oh man! Okay, I'm never going to VV lakes again. Well, I haven't been there in years anyway :). So you watch The Batchelorette also? She better not pick Jesse! I've been a die hard fan of Jason since Episode One. I thought it would come down to Jeremy and Jason...guess not.
I think the exact same way....Mark thinks I am crazy but its all true everything you said!!! Those are some of the reasons I wanted my own pool! You should come over and swim sometime! Okay I was shocked she kept Jesse....and I will be even more shocked if they end up together!
Alright- I just had so much fun roaming through your blog and getting to know you. You are hilarious and just so dang cute. I read a couple of the comments about THE BACHELORETTE- seriously MY HEART STILL SINKS WHEN I THINK THAT JEREMY IS GONE. HONESTLY- SINKS TO THE GROUND!! He's PERFECT!!! I am a fan of DeeAnna but since this past Monday, I've lost a little respect towards her. She's kinda a fisty one. Wooo I better stop now this is pathetic how emotionally involved I am.
Thanks for stopping in! Maybe one day we'll live out by you guys! (that's the plan anyways)
Hi CHels! Last night was fun! ANyway, will you email me how much your necklaces are? Brooke told me about them, and I didn't get to see them last night but I was wondering about them. THanks!
chelsea thanks for emailing me the invite! your fam is so cute, i loved reading all the fun stories... boys are so fun eh :) good to see ya at the good ol' mall carasal, or however you spell that.
haha awww... tell brayden that hurt my feelings and he should want to see me too!! and tell him i will see him in 2 weeks for an entire week and i bet i will become his best friend again (for that week) :)
Im excited for california its going to be fun!!!
I think my mom called me looking for her camera when you guys were there cuz i know brax was swimming... haha hope you guys had fun, and tell brayden he should wanna see me MORE being its been like 5 years!!!!haha
you can come to my semi-public pool any time you want :)
Post a Comment