Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tuckered Out

Whenever I have seen a picture of any one's kids asleep in the highchair, the bath, sitting up, etc...I always think to myself, "How on Earth?!"

Never in my wildest dreams could I picture either one of my kids doing this... they fight fatigue to the death. Well yesterday after swimming for 3 hours, Kosty was hungry and sunburned, so I aloe-d him up and gave him some lunch. Poor thing. Spoon in hand, half eaten Macaroni and all.

11 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

just as sweet as it gets. Hey did you get my message about Trevor's party on Saturday from 11-1 pm? OK now that I am in AZ and not in Hawaii I am thinking I should do it at an earlier/cooler time....Do you think Brayden can come? I am home so give me a call.

Crystal Caldwell said...

That is so cute. Oh we had so much fun playing with you guys too. We need to keep it on a regular.

Suni said...

How sweet! I love swimming for that very reason!!

Tawny Antelman said...

hahahaha... so cute.. im pretty sure this is Kostys 2nd time doing this!!! I memeber seeing pictures of him standing up and his head sleeping on a chair in his room. hahaha poor kid can fall asleep anywhere.. that might be bad for when hes in jr high or high school.. its gets very very easy to fall asleep on the desk!

Jenna Lee said...

so cute!!! I am glad to see you are keeping busy with swimming this summer and since you know that Brax loves to swim let me know when you want me to drop him off for your next swim date.. it can give you a taste of what 3 little boys is going to be like :)

Brittney said...

after dewper you guys swam for 3 hours? i wouldve fallen asleep in my food too! it was lots of fun hangin with you and the boys, cant wait to do it again. also, is jenna jinxing you for another boy? shame on her!

Swirls of Happy said...

What a sweet pea!!!! I love that kids can fall asleep anywhere...too stinkin' sweet. P.S. what is this I hear from Jenna and Brit in their comments...is a baby soon on its way ???!!!!

Chelsea said...

thanks for the jinx Jenna!

No my britt...read it again. We swam on Wednesday!

No Britt...you will hear it from me first!!! :)

Brooklyn said...

Oh my! What an angel! The red chubby cheeks and all!!! Love it! and ps, Yoga is on Friday which is the 4th so I'm going to do the Wednesday night class this week. You in?

Stefanie said...

oh i love that burnt lil lobster!!!
i still want him for lunch one of these days

Anonymous said...

That is the greatest pictures! I love it!