Sunday, June 1, 2008

loved.

I just had to write this down before I forgot. I got really sick for a couple days this week with tonsillitis. Jer had the boys over at his Mom's, while I was at home in bed with a high fever. When they got home Brayden asked me how I was feeling. A few minutes later, he came in my room with a huge sweet smile and a bowl of Raisin Bran. "I made a bowl of cereal just for you..... Would you like a drink of water?" Tears came to my eyes at that moment because there is something so special about the way a boy cares for his Mama.

3 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

I totally agree on your comment about Tyler looking like a turtle, that is too funny. Oh, there is nothing like a boy's love for his mama. It just melt's my heart. By the way, I loved Brayden's testimony, he was such a good example to Trevor and Trevor was so excited to see Brayden up there. Hey, good job for you too. I make myself go up there when my babies are blessed but other that out I am such a chicken. I try to make myself at least in Relief Society, but since I am Primary that doesn't happen often.

Brittney said...

AWE! Brayden seriously LOVES you.
You are his whole world, he is always going to be a major mamas boy, and thats just the sweetest thing ever.

Anonymous said...

I am starting to realize that there is something about the first born. They not only aim to please, but they are always considerate and looking out for everyone. Oh, and always concerned.
Good idea on keeping record of those sweet way that Kosty pronounces things.