Anyone familiar with Spongebob will sing along to my title...(although Brayden is not allowed to watch it, somehow this song snuck its way into our house!)
I just wanted to say....I have FINALLY completed my blurb book!! I will post pics when I get it. I have been working on it NONSTOP it seems for the last month...(a warning to you all, don't procrastinate!) I have spent almost every naptime, and from 8pm -1 am on many nights.... eating, sleeping, and breathing BLURB! Brayden came in & I told him I needed Dada's card to order. With his big excited eyes he said... "YOU FINISHED YOUR BOOK??!!!" I'm so glad he could share my happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Halelujiah!! I'm so excited to see it when it's done. Brayden's excitement is too cute, he'll just be excited to have his mom back :) Kylie always rolls her eyes when I'm working on the "log" (blog). I noticed you weren't at church today, I hope you and Kosty are both feeling better. I can take Brayden with us to the movies tomorrow so that you can rest, I'll call you in the morning.
Post a Comment