Happy Father's Day to the best dad I could have picked for my kids! He is such a devoted and hands-on Dad. He adores his kids, wants tons of them, and he is so involved. He always says he looks forward to coming home more than anything. I am so grateful that I know me and our kiddos are his top prioroty in life. Thanks Jer. I love you!Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Happy Father's Day to the best dad I could have picked for my kids! He is such a devoted and hands-on Dad. He adores his kids, wants tons of them, and he is so involved. He always says he looks forward to coming home more than anything. I am so grateful that I know me and our kiddos are his top prioroty in life. Thanks Jer. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cute post!!! Happy Father's Day :)
jer really is the best dad... you got lucky with that guy. he is so patient, and hands on, and you know he loves his family more than anything in this world.... happy fathers day to him!
xoxo britt
I love Jer, he has always been such a good dad and husband and best friend's husband!! I pretty much see him more like a brother in law now and I couldn't have picked a better brother in law!!
Awww, he really is such a great hands on dad and you know he would do anything for his family. I had to laugh at the line about him wanting a ton of kids :)
Post a Comment