yis (this)
yap (lap)
yat (that)
yose (those)
"I ree-wy want my brudder" (my absolute favorite thing he has ever said!)
wa-wu (water)
yike (like)
"Mama, put yu reindeews on." (these dang pajama pants that he demands I wear at all times..more later)
"Tun it down!" (turn up the music!)
"Row up my win-ow." (roll down my window)
He-wo? hi. What chu do-een? (talking on the phone)
"I read books wif us." (wanting to read books with bray & dada at bed)
Yesssssssssss.
"I..... go..... and fink about it!" (going to think about it, right before he leaves & slams the door)
"I got it mama, I got it mama" (a little song he made up when he gets something)
"Shhh Bubba, I twying to eat dinner."
"Wait to me bubba!" (wait for me!)
GitDonalds (McDonalds)
Oh and how could I forget this one? When I crack open an egg, he calls it "hatching!"


11 comments:
Oh!!!! He is just the cutest little guy ever :) I want him to just squeeze him! I love the "budder" comment...too sweet. Thanks for the GNO on Friday, I still can't believe that is the first time us 4 got together, anyway, it was a blast....we need to see a movie next time!
That is a good idea to record that, I am going to have to copy you! Tanner called Trevor "Revor" and I think it is so cute.
You will love that you have written those all down. Such good boys. We loved sitting behind you yesterday. They are so well behaved. Lucky Mom.
So cute and I just love that he is starting to talk now and he doesn't just growl.... but lets see how it is around me and the hestand fam in Cali... I bet the growl comes back especially for big Jeff...and I think the picture of Koston in the hat is just to cute!!
I could seriously listen to him talk ALL DAY! his lingo is SO awesome. nothing cuter! that was so funny when I came over and he kept repeating himself over and over! lol. and his OPPOsite things, roll it up, and turn it down! HILARIOUS!!! I know, you gotta write those things down, and NEVER forget how sweet those words are, baby talk is the best.
Ok all of those are just too cute! I love baby talk! Its just not as cute when they start saying things right! I love how he says "He-wo? hi. What chu do-een?" That is so good you are writing them down!
awe chahee, thank you for commenting on every single thing. you are truely sweet. and yes, CREEPY no top lip ron, goodbye! could he stare and make her more uncomfortable any longer??? GEEZ~!
ahha the picture of kosty in the hat is so adorable... and i agree with Jenna, i bet anything that my dad will make him growl again and that he doesnt like my dad still.. he prob isnt to fond of me either but at least brayden is!! I donno how Braxton likes my dad so much but he does for some crazy reason! haha
CUTE SAYINGS! I laughed really hard on some of them!
ok i am pretty sure he is still the cutest thing i've ever seen.
Oh I just want to eat him up, he is so dang cute! I have to admit that I stole one of his phrases, I find myself saying "I yike it" sometimes when I'm talking to my kids because I think it is so cute (okay, so cute when a 2 year old says it, not so cute when a 27 year old does).
Those are all so sweet! Really! I don't think you ever think you'll ever forget the cute saying they say when they are learning how to talk and pronounce things...but I am proof! I have forgotten things...and I am so bad at videoing. Thank heavens for the blog...I feel like I'm being a good parent when I record their stuff.
Kosty is so cute. Both your boys are just beautiful. Loved your testimony on Sunday. It was very sincere and you could feel that it came from your heart. Very brave!:)
Post a Comment