Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kindersteps Graduation
















Brayden had a fun last day of school. I was so so sad though that we didn't film his sweet dance moves. They sang several songs, but my most favorite was this one that all the kids started dancing like robots. I must say he had some very precise robotic movement going on....and dangit, now all I have is the memory in my head! I was laughing so hard! especially since he is a very "shy" dancer normally. I was kinda sad he wasn't more sentimental about leaving his teacher, but later he told me he was just embarrassed to hug her because that would mean he loved her and would be marrying her. Huh. Afterwards, we went to the splash park at the new mall and to lunch. The next day we went to Hamilton Pool (Az Ave and Chandler Heights) so so fun...big huge slides, lazy river, whirlpool, playground in the water, borrowed lifejackets, and a whole $2 to get us in.












MAN..tough crowd!

13 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Look who is blogging again! Moi!!!!!!! Some beautiful Babes you have there Chels! Graduation! Sniff, sniff! Looks like it was a great day. And that pool looks awsome! lets go!

foreveryoung said...

Any way that you could get him to reinact the robot dance for the camera?? I bet it was hilarious! His reasoning for not hugging his teacher is hilarious, besides, I think it may have caused some major jealousy issues with his betrothed, Mikayla :) Welcome to the world of Kindergarten, yea!

Angie Whitman said...

First, I am sooo jealous about you finishing your Blurb book. I was working so hard on it until my computer broke down. I know have to get my old hard drive saved to some disks(?) to put back on my computer, so I'll have my pictures. Did you notice the picture quality wasn't as good when they got uploaded from your blog?? Anyways, so exciting...I'm sure you feel like having a party cause I know I will. We should still do a blog party at the end of this year, so we can all compare and see what we want to do for next year. Sorry for the rambling!
Cute pictures and Hamilton pool does look so fun! Is that Splash park at San Tan? I must be living under a rock.:)

Tawny Antelman said...

cute cute pictures!! Your dress is really cute :)

i memeber i use to go to hamilton pool when i was little, it is a fun little pool!

haha braydens comment about if u hug his teacher than that means u are marrying her.. he never thought that when i make him hug me.. or did he? ha

Swirls of Happy said...

What cute pics!!! I can't believe Brayden is so old...crazy! That pool looks so fun...love your cute little ones, precious :)

Alisa Larson said...

Wow, I'm for sure going to cry when Annalise graduates from preschool. When is that new pool by Bashas going to be done?

Anonymous said...

kosty looks so big in that picture. your family is so cute. way to go brayden!

Brittney said...

that pool looks awesome! can you believe the YMCA charges 5 a head?! even for LIBBY! THATS CRAP! i am gonna have to go to this pool how fun. i also share in your joy of the blurb book being completed, and do NOT look forward to starting mine... also, cute graduation pictures, i wouldve loved to see his dance moves... and can you BELIEVE she sent home cute football coach brian, and kept UGLY TWILLY AND SHAWN?! at least he cut his mullet, but EWE! I am ready for her to send immature GRAHAM home though.. and her kisses with these guys couldnt be MORE AWKWARD! call me tomorrow.

Sheba Price said...

Your boys are so cute! You guys are always taking the perfect family pic! Your boys are getting so big too! Is is time Chels? TO have another one? Third one is a charm! (Did you see me at the mall?) LOL!! Okay, I am giving you a hard time for all of the times you got me! :) Great post!

Nichols Family said...

Awesome post...I know, the Robot moves were spectacular! Tyler was pretty shy during most of the songs. When he gave Miss Settle a gift he told me "I hope she likes it so much that she gives me a hug...but NOT a kiss!"
You got some cute pics of the last day of school!

Nichols Family said...

ps...you, Jamie, and a few others are faithful commentors...I like how you keep in touch. It's great to know other people besides me like to be social in the blogging world.

Shanen said...

What fun days. I bet the pool was a blast. I haven't been over there for years, but I bet my girls would love it. What other fun plans do you have for the summer??

Jenna Lee said...

Oh my I can't believe Brayden is so big and going to be in kindergarten. He is the cutest and sweetest little boy. And I love how he acts about girls right now.. it makes me laugh I remember those days when boys had coodies!!