Monday, June 16, 2008

Blurb.com

It's here!!












17 comments:

Brittney said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!!! Its better than I even imagined! You have inspired me to now finish mine... all your sweat and time finally paid off, the finish product was SO worth it.

Pam Jorgensen said...

Wow...I'm jealous! I can't wait till I have a whole year to fill a book like that! Nice job!

J said...

Chelsea, I was invited to your blog, and somehow when you switched over or something, I can't remember what happened. But, I am glad to be back! OH my goodness! That is the coolest little book/scrapbook I have ever seen! Is there a website you can make your own on?! I would love to do that for a Christmas present or something, and for myself :)

Shanen said...

Chelsea it turned out so great. What a relief to finally have it done, and in your little hands. The pages you showed look amazing.

I love the pictures of Kosty a few posts back, he looks adorable sleeping standing up. So cute.

Chelsea said...

yes Jessica, it's Blurb.com! and Pam don't wait to start it...oh my goodnesss it took me forever to catch up! My goal is whenever I do a post, to quickly add that post to my blurb book so I never get behind again!

Elliot and Cami said...

You will cherish that book forever! It is so cute. Where did you do that at?! I wanna start now before baby even comes! I'm so glad that the scrapbooking days are over...I'm so much better with digital stuff. Digital baby books will be nice :)

Tawny Antelman said...

so cute so cute!!
I can only imagine the price on that book... but its adorable.. beats doing all the creative work by hand eh?

I love the shirt that we both have the same in, i like the blue one too but Mindy has the blue one!!

Brooklyn said...

Oh. Me. Oh. My!!!!!!!!!!!! It is beautiful! I luv it!!!!!!!

Bekah: said...

i have been working on mine since i started a blog a year ago last april. i want to do one every year. anyway its not finished yet... but i can't wait and seeing yours makes me sooo excited! so cute!

Bekah: said...

oh and i just read your comment, what a great idea. post then add... great thinking!

Nichols Family said...

Oh awesome! Oh boy, I haven't even started mine on Blurb. I know, I know, I'm in big trouble for procrastinating! Beautiful work though on yours! I would like some tips??? So, about your comment on the B&B hair powder...I have connections. I can get it for you for $22.

Suni said...

Oh my heck that is so stinkin cute!! You did a great job! How great to have your memories in a book! I need to do one!

foreveryoung said...

It turned out amazing, it's nice to know all those sleepless nights weren't in vain!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely worth every ounce of energy and time devoted to that project! I feel so out of touch with everything right now and have been a horrible blogger. This may be my last day that I have my computer for a week or so! Ugh. I thought I would check in!
Kosty looks JUST LIKE YOU in his adorable crib post.

Jenna Lee said...

So cute!!! I loved it and now I am so excited that you have agreed to do my baby books! Thanks so much Chel you are such a great friend to do that for me, I really owe you!!

Swirls of Happy said...

How FANTASTIC!!!!!! What a perfect book :) P.S. I gave Jason Brayden's hat to give to Jeremy.

Anonymous said...

i love it!!! i am totally going to start that....