![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Just some quick journaling on Brayden. That first picture I had tried to get them both, but Kosty ditched out and Brayden remained ready and smiling--I love that about him. The next two are from Grandmas house one Sunday when he decided he wanted to make ice cream in a bag. People were telling him that it wouldn't work or that it wouldn't taste good or that it was a hassle, but he went for it anyway with a positive attitude that it would work and it did. The next picture is one day I found him reading the blurb books and giggling. I couldn't believe how giant he looked on my couch! The next picture is just one day that I was sitting on my chair in the living room, reading and thinking...Brayden came and sat on my lap and asked me what I was thinking about. When I told him some tough choices and things that were on my mind, he listened intently and then agreed that it was tough stuff. Then the first thing he said was, "I think we should pray about it." Then he got right into a prayer and prayed the most sincere and thoughtful prayer about my particular circumstances. He is such a special boy and example to me. I'm grateful that he is so insightful and I know Heavenly Father guides me through him.






1 comment:
Isn't it so fun having them get older and finding out that they are actually fun to hang out with and be friends with? I love the relationship you guys have!
Post a Comment