skip to main |
skip to sidebar
summer (part one)
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
My kids always get excited to make our annual summer bucket list, and this year was even more exciting because I found a blast from my past, my all time favorite Mr. Sketch markers (that were the absolute coolest thing you could own as a girl in fourth grade). I was hoping they would excite the boys even a tiny bit as much as they did me. We spent an afternoon making our list and savoring those fabulous fruity scents. So we've been really busy doin a whole lot of what we do every summer.
4 comments:
Summer of fun indeed! I love how your kids get so into the bucket list and you actually really do everything on your list. I told you we finally did it this year and it flopped, so sad. I forgot that you get to see the Glaziers in Cali, I bet Brayden can hardly wait!
PS-so glad you were so productive on the blog today, totally worth burning the mac & cheese :) and PPS-you are like my only commenter now, such a sad and lonely blogging world we live in!
Love your summer list, what a fun summer ahead! Great way to actually fit in and plan everything you want to do!
Yippeee! We love that we made the Figgins' Summer Bucket List! And better yet, we love that we actually got to hang out and play with you on the beach! Did I mention my kids were in heaven? I think you need to add us and a return trip to Cali onto the Figgins Fall Break Bucket List! Deal?
Post a Comment