Sunday, July 1, 2012
Some journaling for Kosty. That first picture is when I found him during a very rare nap on the family room floor on a Sunday afternoon. He looked so snuggly, his eyes were slightly cracked open, and he was even smiling. Must have been a good nap. The next picture is what I find pretty much every night lately. He sneaks into our bed and makes himself at home, most of the time he's shirtless. Pretty cute. The next picture is just of him and his friends, he can be so funny and outgoing sometimes and I love watching him around his buddies. The last picture is when I came to lunch at his school (he told me I should since bean burritos were on the menu) and when I got there, his friends were all gathered around him asking if he would please pick them to sit by. Then one of his friends said, "Koston! Koston! We forgot the lunch boxes!" I guess they were in charge of lugging in the box with everyones lunches that week. When Kosty realized it, he did the funniest little thing, I can't really explain it, but among all of the kids talking to him, he calmly and cool-ey, took his time, waited with his answer, and then when it got quiet, he closed his eyes and kind of rocked on his knees and held up his fingers and said, "ohhhhh, snap." Perfectly timed his word snap with his finger snaps. The kids all started laughing and it was just something I hope I never forget, can't really explain it, but it was just a cool little moment. I loved seeing his bold, confident, and timely witty side in front of his class. This kid is cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Who would have guessed shy little Kosty would be the class clown?! So much personality and mystry packed into that cute little boy!
Post a Comment