Geez, I've been a bad blogger lately. I have been taking less and less pictures and doing less and less cool things. But, that's life. Sometimes its just normal and semi boring, but every "normal" day is something to be grateful for, I know that much. One thing to note: I've caught organizing fever. Ever since we moved, I have been trying to be super organized and to get rid of crap we don't need constantly. Moving makes you realize how much you have that you just don't need. I don't want ANY clutter in our new house, it makes me crazy. I loved these ideas and started implementing them right away...and now I'm helplessly addicted to organizing blogs.
Home management binder, yessss. Such a good idea.

Love this as well for all the household papers, bills, mail, etc.

I am always overwhelmed by cute school work that needs to be saved. Perfect solution!


these are the cutest *free*printables!



4 comments:
What???????????????? I never thought I would hear these words that you are getting organized and loving it!! I am so proud of you..once you go organized you never go back...trust me!!
i'm the same way in our new place. i threw so much stuff away yesterday! but our closets are all pretty and put together!
I always try to be super organized, then one day it all goes down hill.. and then i have to start all over. :(
Thx for the links and tips. This is always an on going project for me.
I must say, I want to move just so I have an excuse to declutter! I'm a clean freak, but I'm not always organized so thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment