Monday, February 7, 2011


deleting is done. i figure anyone who didn't speak up but is dying to still read this ol thang can email me. Right? moving on....

Kosty had a fever all day yesterday & today. He spent the day threatening throw up but just gagged and spit up into his bowl. Right when I got him situated and was about to hop in the shower, the school called. Brayden got sent to the nurse's office after his teacher noticed him at his desk looking super sad and rubbing his temples. Poor boy. He couldn't admit he wasn't feeling good I guess. He looked awful when I picked him up. He said he was going to miss the running club picture & he needed to start a book report, & the race is tommorrow, & & &...but he also has a fever and also thinks he is going to throw up at any moment. He also complained that his head and ears hurt. Oh, and he is sneezing like 50x per hour, with BIG snot bubbles. Awesome.

So, as I was looking at the two pathetic little people on my couch today, each with a big bowl beside them, I realized I answered my own question. A job is certainly not in the cards for now. Although this hardly ever happens, there is no other place I'd rather be than at home when they need me most.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

poor boys.....feel better quick! xo

kate said...

oh no! poor little boys. there is nothing worse. (and i know i say this all the time but your the best momma)

foreveryoung said...

Oh man, and did I read your fb right that Jeremy is sick too?? You better double up on your vitamin C, those boys couldn't survive without you!

Jenna Lee said...

poor boys...this was us all last week, brax missed all week of school!! And I love how you always know all the little tricks from what you learn of the internet...I always think of a million questions I am going to ask you through out the day but always forget when we talk...I have one about my eye pencil for you next time we talk!!