Tuesday, February 1, 2011

on my calendar for last week:

....
nothing.


this week:

jury duty-check.
grocery shopping-check.
baby shower-check.
make/gather supplies for mutual activity-check.
go to mutual-
volunteer in kosty's class-
brayden running club race-
deep clean bathrooms-
be the 'mystery reader' in kosty's class-
clean out fridge-
wash boy's sheets-
get oil changed-
finish last minute editing and ORDER blurb book-
track down Kosty's missing jacket-
help brayden with scouts stuff-

and it continues to grow.

This is how it seems to go, I'll have nothing one week and everything the next week. I need to remember this so I will enjoy those easy weeks more. :)

p.s. i just went on my 'permissions' page to add someone and I realized that I have a whole lotta people invited to read my blog that I'm (99%) sure do not. If you think you might be one of these people, then let me know that you are still alive, otherwise I will be doing some deleting on my reader list at the end of the week. Thanks!


12 comments:

Brittney said...

what a busy lada!!! lots going on. yes, enjoy your down time. lets go to lunch. also, i want to find some cute vday decor. come with me. and a cute dress for libby.

Anonymous said...

i'm here. (but you knew that, right?)


:)

Suni said...

You are busy!! And I so wish I had your motivation to get out there and run!!

Jaime S. said...

i'm a reader ; )

Bekah: said...

I second Kate!

foreveryoung said...

We can never be happy, we complain when we have nothing to do and complain when we have too much to do! Is it too much to ask for a happy medium??

Michelle Y. said...

Your blog is one of my favorites to read. I am glad the baby shower was on your list of things to do :) It was great to see you!

Becky said...

i'm still here too!dont delete me!

Nichols Family said...

You know I'm still a blog reader! Keep me on your list please oh please! :)

Janet said...

hi chel please keep me on your list! i love seeing what you're all up to, which is a lot! mom :)

Kelly said...

Hope u have a less busy week this week.. I Love the "Nothing to do" weeks.

Angie Whitman said...

I promise I check in. You know I love you. I updated mine, too.... finally. Love your header photo... beautiful!