Thursday, February 24, 2011

no jeans challenge

*not that it matters, but these are not totally in order...and of course the dressier outfits were on Sundays and to a wedding reception

Welp, it was surprisingly pretty darn easy. I didn't even miss my jeans. And my banged up scabby knees didn't miss them either. Of course, it wouldn't have been possible without cold weather, boots, scarves, cardigans, and....what I'm saying is I won't be able to do this in the heat, and that's too bad. So it was fun while it lasted. Perhaps I will do a 'no mormon shorts challenge' this summer...

10 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Am I looking at a J-crew magazine?? You've got some serious style, girl! I can't wait for the no mormon short layout, until then your William Rasts are missing you.

Kelly said...

Seriously so cute! You have such cute style chelsea! I love every out fit and wish i had it! Plus you have such a cute body, you are so SKINNY!

Bekah: said...

You are darling. Your outfits are darling. My favorite clearly stood out. And inspired me to find a pale aqua cardigan like yours. Love it.

Brittney said...

Are you kidding me? adorable. every single shot was adorable. i envy your style, and your figure. xo.

Jenna Lee said...

love every one......I need to take the no scrubs challenge for 14 days.

Jaime S. said...

can you teach me how to dress cute and not be a slob?

did you ever decide on work or school or neither?

kate said...

oh my goodness you are the cutest. you have the BEST style chelsea. i started to pick favorites so i could tell you but i loved EVERY single one. i'll be home in may for a week. lets shop again, okay?

Lynsi said...

I love your style. very classy!
I love the belts and scarfs....and your hair looks darling as well!
I was wondering if you were going to post those pics, so glad you did!

kate said...

i came over today for inspiriation for my oufit today. looks like it's black skinny's, button up denim shirt, camel belt and my city flats. (and the "ball" because i don't want to wash my hair..) thanks chels!

Tawny Antelman said...

Okay girl!!!!!! Every single outfit and I mean EVERY single outfit is freaking darling. I am sooo jealous of your closet of cure clothes and all your cute outfits you think up :) love them!