
**I also swear by this if you have hard water. To say I miss our soft water is a major understatement. We still have it, but its in the garage, unhooked up for the time being :/
I wonder what we all did before the Internet. I'm constantly googling things...This week I found out:
--you can put white vinegar in your jet dry dispenser in your dishwasher, and it works so good, plus no toxic chemical residue on your dishes, plus its way cheaper.
-- I also found out once a month you should be cleaning your dishwasher by running it with 1/2 c vinegar in the bottom and baking soda is the detergent dispenser. (can you tell I'm trying to cure hard water spots or what?)
--I also found out that walmart.com sells a box of duplicate checks for $6.96 a box...beats the bank's price of $25.
--I also use a recipe I found online for curing a slow drain if you want it, google it :)


4 comments:
I do love lemi-shine, but I'm totally going to try that vinegar trick, thanks!
Okay... I needed every single one of those besides the bank checks one...
I HATE our water spots on our dishes and i just bought new jet dry stuff and it was pricey, im def getting white vinager, and cleaning it, thats a MUST for me now!
AND yes i need to clear the drain in our shower!! now i am gonna have to google it! haha
thanks for sharing :)
heyyyyyy! good stuff chel!! fanks for sharing!
I hope I made the cut. In fact your blog is one of my favorites to check. I'm not very good at commenting but seriously you have a way with words. Hope you are well... miss seeing you on Sunday's.
Post a Comment