Sunday, December 5, 2010

hey, tough guy.

Oh my goodness. This cracked me up. While Jer & I were out front putting lights and garland up, the boys were playing in the front yard, and it was super hot that day. Kosty always rips off his shirt when he gets hot. So off went the shirt, then he went inside and got a drink with a straw and a pillow, and sat down on the bench. He must of felt like he was looking pretty cool, because then he went to the car for his sunglasses and told me to come take a picture. Brayden was quick to follow his lead. Two macho little men. Well one macho little man, and one who is way too sweet to ever act macho. Kosty kills me!

4 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Super cute AZ boys! I love your blog even more already, I dread fast sunday too, I always get the worst headaches those days. Poor Craig is the only one that has/gets to fast in our family right now.

Kelly said...

Such a cute pic! And yeah, it has been HOT lately! Were did the cool temps go? Did you get your new calling?

Anonymous said...

oh my goooooooodness. chelsea i swear your kids are funnier than other kids.

foreveryoung said...

Only in Arizona! It's a good thing Kosty is so freaking cute to make up for the naughtiness :) (btw, I told you I have to include a :) in every comment/post/email. It's an addiction).