I've always loved Thanksgiving, but the older I get, the more I LOVE the simple holidays like 4th of July & Thanksgiving. No pressure, no presents to buy, just show up and eat delicious food with your family! Maybe I wouldn't like it so much if I was the one hosting ;) I'm grateful for 3 wonderful hosts. Kosty was talking about trying his first turkey leg for days leading up to it. Our first stop was my Mom's house for Thanksgiving Eve. He got his leg and he did eat it. This kid is the most squeamish eater and I couldn't believe that he wasn't grossed out.

Libby decided to try it too, but she wasn't impressed.
Kosty makes it a personal goal of his to ruin every family picture.
the next day on Thanksgiving, we had Turkey lunch at the Figgins. Kosty indulged in yet another leg.
And finally, stop #3 was at my Dad & Maria's for yet another round of Turkey dinner, although we sat this one out since we were still stuffed from lunch. Then Kosty took Uncle Zach on in an intense wrestling/fighting match, where everyone witnessed firsthand the BIG aggression that comes out of such a teeny boy. And he is not intimdated by size. He is such a scrapper.


1 comment:
A turkey leg?? From a kid who won't eat anything?? Yes, Jayden's hamburger issues are looking much more serious. I never thought of Thanksgiving as an "easy" holiday, lucky you!!
Post a Comment