Wednesday, December 8, 2010

bad chel.

this morning I went for a run and as I was on my last lap, I noticed the missed call from my sister. Being out of breath & knowing I was about to hop in the shower, I ignored her call, choosing to call her at a better time. When I got out of the shower, I saw that she had called a few more times....I answered, "sheesh, can't a girl take a shower?!"

her response...."well a 30 minute shower? I was just checking on you to make sure you were safe. I had a dream that you died last night, and it was the saddest thing ever watching jeremy & the boys without you. Brayden was still carrying around all your *mimi's..."

Ok, I felt pretty bad. Thanks sis for checking on me :) LOVE YOU big time.

*mimi's are my special 'undergarments' that Brayden has been attached to since he was a nursing baby.

3 comments:

Suni said...

Sisters are the BEST!!!

Stefanie said...

what about me?!?!?!

it IS all about me you know

Brittney said...

so next time you see a few missed calls, maybe just text me back. love you too.