
It was a sight. And we were all laughing hard.
But then, I started thinking. And I thought of a horrible & terrible thought. I thought about the day that he no longer plays with legos. It made me deeply deeply sad. Like a sadness I don't think I've ever felt. Maybe its because legos really are his passion, and it was incredibly sad to think of them no longer in his life.
So depressing, I know. Over dramatic, yes. But really, I had never felt like that before. I love my little lego builder. And I hope he never outgrows them. There are 30 year old men that work at the lego store, you know. And if you've ever talked to them, you can see that eager-little-lego-building-boy inside and realize that some boys never really do grow out of it. Kosty, if you do fulfill your dream of working at the lego store someday, it will make my heart happy. That's all.

2 comments:
I felt the same way when it came to Trevor and his love for Spider-man. He still loves Spider-man at 9 years old but now he is getting embarassed and not telling his friends :)
No wonder Jayden loves Kosty so much (and maybe one day a play date will actually work out. Yes I am ignoring my sick child on the couch while I blog, why do you ask?). There's always Legoland, that may be a bit of a step up from the lego store.
Post a Comment