I meet my fate tomorrow. The bishopric called and said they have a calling for me. And that Jeremy should come for support.(??) I have been fully enjoying being calling-less, so I am unexcited. I am really hoping for Visiting Teaching Supervisor. Its true I'm at the "easy" stage in life, in regards to my kids & their ages. I even have 3 hours alone every day. But I feel lazier. Only with certain things. I am exercising more and still cooking (almost) every night. But lazy in the sense of church stuff and kid stuff and cleaning. I find myself cutting corners and simplifying everything as if the slightest thing will overwhelm me. I love having open weeknights, not stressing about preparing a lesson, and relaxing in RS and Sunday School with my no responsibility. Also, its fast Sunday. I know its bad, but I dread fast Sunday. I am such a breakfast person and not drinking water just kills me. Heaven knows we should be fasting every chance we get & having a good attitude about it. But I wish I could just get pregnant so I don't have to fast anymore. Brayden is also going to attempt his first fast tomorrow, I wonder if he can take it? he is the hungriest boy. I feel sorry for him already.
and now I'm off to drink 8 glasses of water so it will take the edge off my thirstiness tomorrow :(
*told you I'm going to be more blunt in my posts.

4 comments:
uhhh...you're not allowed to drink water on fast sunday?
no one told me that...
totes going to hell.
false alarm: Brayden threw up all day and so we all ditched church and nobody fasted. :/
Exciting! Cant wait to hear about your calling. What ever it is you will be GREAT!
How did Brayden do? Kylie lasted one Sunday. Of course I'm not the best example either (if you eat after 1:00 it counts as a snack and not a meal, so technically you still fasted 2 meals, right?)
Post a Comment