
This goes out to all the Bachelorette fans out there---
Don't you think it would be so much more interesting to watch, instead of all these ritzy glamorous dates (that will most likely never happen again as soon as its over) Picture this: snuggling (just feet) together on the couch, greasy hair pulled back in a bun, sweats, t shirt, no makeup, and toilet paper wadded up both nostrils due to a nasty cold? Yes, that was me and my honey watching our shows tonight. What a lucky, lucky man.
Jeremy, would you please accept this rose????????????? Please?!

8 comments:
LOL! he got a real winner didnt he. the show is getting more interesting, but i cant believe after everyone voted for juan to go home, she came to his defense and still gave him a rose?? WHAT?
there are so many douche's on this show, i hope she is not too retarded to spot them.
Haha! Seriously, I agree with Brit...there are some major losers this season, like David...all he wants to do is fight Juan, it's like lower the high protein diet and chill out. LOL! Anyway, I love Jillian though, she is so down to earth and her wardrobe...LOVE IT!!!! P.S. Sorry you are sick, hope you feel better soon :)
hahahahahahah I can picture it out! That was me last week sickkkk but in Hawaii and than on a PLANE and than AT WORK... NO FUN!
and I like how you said.. cuddling.. (just feet) hahahahahah!
Ha! Were you trying to recreate the Shannon scene from the Bachelor where she tried to make out with him right after sticking tissue up her nose??
yeh...I love this show as well but I am not liking a lot of the guys at all!! Hope you are feeling better
I wish Craig would even watch it once with me, he would never watch such a chick flick. Yeah, I slept with kleenex up my nose last night from a cold, I am sure I was real attractive to look at.
lol... If only reality tv was truly reality. It would be so much more entertaining to see Jillian show up with no makeup and kleenex up her nose for those dates.. trying to find her future husband might get a bit more difficult without the professional makeup artist and stylist!
And while we're on the subject of reality shows, can I just say how pissed I am that The Hills is 100% fake and staged now! It's almost unwatchable. (notice I said "almost")
Aren't we lucky that they love us anyway! Just know that we've all had those moments.
Post a Comment