Harry Potter has taken a rest lately at our house, and in its place is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. His new favorite. He loves the original as well as the new Johnny Depp version. He has also taken a new liking to chocolate bars since discovering this movie. He asks for them daily and if I gave in as much as he would like, we just might have our very own Augustus Goop!

7 comments:
Next time he's being stubborn about getting in the pool we're going to have to bust this out so that you can remember how stinkin' ADORABLE he is--does he say Agustus poop? ha!
OMG! that is FREAKIN so cute. i love that he loves agustus woop!!!!! so so funny, and the funniest is that i got to see his dancing in the beginning of the movie......several times. HILARIOUS! oh kosty. u are too funny.
too cute....I was wondering when he was going to get over Harry Potter but I thought he would still be in to it a little longer but I am sure that you are glad to give that one a rest!!
i'm coming over NOW to eat this little agustus WOOP! how can a kid be sooo freakin cute!?! ughhhh
That's great! Luke also LOVES that movie. He has the Agustus Gloop accent down perfectly. I'm still cracking up about him not getting in to the pool...dehydrating on the swing...poor kid!
I love that you got that on video! That is going to be priceless someday looking back! He is so sweet!
How cute!!! Bentley says "love you" just like that... melts my heart :) I like Kosty's haircut, it looks great :)
Post a Comment