Friday, January 30, 2009

kosty

This morning, our conversation went like this:

Me: "Kosty, lets do something fun today, let's go somewhere."

Kosty: "YEAH!!"

Me: "Lets go to the really cool kids haircut store, and then go to lunch!"

Kosty: "Um, no fanks. Today is a HOME day."

6 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

hahahaha one day he wants a hair cut the next day he doesnt want one.

So did you guys end up staying HOME today? haha

foreveryoung said...

Ha! So much for trying to be a good mom instead of sitting on your hiney all day like me :) I think that Wal-mart hair cut trip must have scarred him for life.

Brittney said...

lol, a home day, that is too cute! what were your plans for a haircut? just a trim? how cute he loves to stay home. i love how he says "fanks"....so adorable.

Jenna Lee said...

thats cute.. and glad to hear you are feeling better... I am going stir crazy Braxton has been so sick the last 2 days with 102-103 temp. needless to say I haven't even been able to shower for the last 2 days!!

Bekah: said...

i love those stay home days. we all need one of those every so often!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Alright- i don't know this kid but I love him already! and GROSS HEAVEN? hahaha. kill me.
And that lady sounds like my grandma and something she would do...take the time to knit something so precious for each Kindergartener...what a heart of gold. WAY SWEET.