Brayden came home from school with this adorable beanie a while back. I love it so much, and so does he. He treasures it, and wears it all the time. I couldn't pay him to wear beanies hardly ever before. This one, he just puts on and leaves on. He told me a teacher named Mrs. Patterson, who is "really, really old" made it for him and for the whole class. I found out later that she actually made them for every Kindergartner in the school, and she sewed little name tags on the inside. What a wonderful lady.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
handmade
Brayden came home from school with this adorable beanie a while back. I love it so much, and so does he. He treasures it, and wears it all the time. I couldn't pay him to wear beanies hardly ever before. This one, he just puts on and leaves on. He told me a teacher named Mrs. Patterson, who is "really, really old" made it for him and for the whole class. I found out later that she actually made them for every Kindergartner in the school, and she sewed little name tags on the inside. What a wonderful lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I totally want to be like that when I'm older, what a sweet lady! I can't believe she made them for all the kindergartners, I made one before and it took me FOREVER!
Cute hat, nice lady! It reminds me of the little boy in the commercial who never takes off his white knit hat, very sweet!
That's so sweet...how long must that have taken?
Oh my goodness...we used to have one of those FP record players when I was little! Oh what I would give to have one again, they were sooo fun! You got sooo lucky!
ALso, your hair looked adorable Sunday. Love the cut and style.
that is adorable. i want to go to school where the old teacher knits beanies.
(the story below is so funny.)
awe! thats so sweet of her! its adorable on him, and its cute he loves it so.
thank you again and again for your kindness today in watching my monster. i am so grateful for you. please let me know when i can repay the favor. she had SO much fun at your house today, kept talkin about bubba. when we prayed tonight we thanked god for you guys, and she was all ears paying attention to what i was saying. xoxo thanks again.
Thats awesome!! I wish i had a teacher that did that for me while i was in kindergarden.. and what an amazing old lady to make them for ALL of the kindergarden classes!!!
Wish I had those paitents and skills!
man oh man... that is so sweet... they don't make teachers like that anymore.. and it is even sweeter that Braydon is on love with it.. it's becasue he is such a sweet kid and he knows that someone made it just for him!!
Wow...that's all I can say. How nice is that?? I am dying over Brayden and the "gross" things he consumes. Does he do it as a dare? Over the summer my niece said she would give Makenzie $5 if she ate corn with mayonnaise....She did and loved it. UGH!!
Post a Comment