
The first thing he did with his money was buy his little brother a donut. He really, really wanted one. I said no. Brayden said, "I'll buy you one Kosty! Which one do you want?" Proud Mama moment. I'm so glad he didn't even hesitate.

Kosty really enojoyed his donut. Polished off every last crumb.
Then we were off to the mall...we had a coupon for $15 off a Build A Bear, so of course that is what Brayden wanted to spend his money on. Oh boy, it was a very loooong line. He is now the proud owner of an adorable Jack Russell Terrier, named Jack.

Kosty wanted something too. It was only fair. He doesn't quite understand why he doesn't have his own money too. He always says, "but I jus have free (3) dollars!" After begging for a Build a Bear, then a Webkinz, he finally decided on this little "Widget" guy.
We had lunch at Subway. Let me rephrase that...Brayden had Subway, Kosty had Hot Dog on a Stick, and I had Rubio's. At least they were all in a row in the food court.Of course we had to play at Pottery Barn Kids, the playground, see the real puppies, check out the new Lego store (awesome), and after it was all said and done, we had been there 4.5 hours. The majority of our time was spent at Build a Bear. When we were leaving, Brayden said, "Mama lets go in one of YOUR stores now, you deserve it!"
*all pics taken with my phone, thus explains the clarity.

12 comments:
How sweet your boys are. Saturdays with out DAds are so bad. Another day of entertaining alone. Seems like you can keep them happy though. I am nothing to my kids, it's all DAddy!
I swear Chelsea, Brayden is the sweetest, most thoughtful kid ever!So, did you ever get to go to your store that you deserve? :)
What a fun day, even though daddy wasn't there. I could never survive 4.5 hours at a mall by myself with the kids. Good for you. What sweet boys you have.
Where do you get the Build-A-Bear coupons at??? That's one thing I miss about my pre-baby days, just letting the kids hang out doing what they want for the day without being tied to a schedule. If I were to attempt a mall trip now it would be a nightmare. Enjoy it while it lasts :)
What a fun day!!! You are such a good mommy Chelsea...bet your boys had a great day :)
how fun... and I want to know as well where you get these coupons, you always have them. And you are so lucky that your boys love going to the mall with you, that would get me into a lot of trouble, the only think keeping me from always going is the fact that Brax is not good at the mall!!
what a fun day! i thought of you yesterday when i spent an hour at barnes and noble reading books to libby and she got to play with the train table. its fun to get out of the house and just have a day out. its cute that bray loves build a bear so much. and what a nice bruddah that he would buy kosty a donut. so which store did you go to since you deserved it so much? lolol...what a thoughtful boy!! he for sure deserves most thoughtful boy ever award. and where did you get the build a bear coupon?? thats a smokin deal!
hey tell bray i'll let him pay for my college education, since he's so giving an all.
Don't you love there ages, its so nice to be able to do outings like that! I'm at this stage too, and I love it! You have some sweet boys!!
hahaha i like how you all ATE at a different place.. thats funny!! I would have went with rubios too!!! But, im suprised u didnt go with subway! haha
and what is the count on build a bears for brayden? he should be getting close to a collection by now right? haha
Braydens too cute with buying kosty a dougnut with the little money he had (seems like a lot to them, wish it was the same for us)and going shopping with it!!
Cute post!
Okay that is so stinkin cute- you should have called me to come play. Although alone time with the kids is always fun esp when you're going at your house pace. his hair 'trim' looks great. what little cuties. what a cute mom you are-
so i saw on facebook that you chopped the mop. i wanna seeeeeeee it!!!! when can i babysit?!
Post a Comment