Brayden came running in my room today and said, "Mama. I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is Kosty said 'Bakery'. The bad news is my finger hurts."
I know I don't want to forget that one!
I LOVE how he gets genuinely excited when Kosty learns a word. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
hee.hee. he REALLY is such a good big brother!
lol! I love good kids comments! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's always fun to find someone else to read about. Your boys are so cute! I see you in the halls sometimes on Sundays, we need to chat sometime soon.
Chels that is so sweet! Brayden thought of his brother first and then his finger. What a caring bro! I hope his finger is better and I wonder why Kosty chose the word "bakery" to say? hummmm....I know why! He has been going grocery shopping with his Dad again, huh?
that is so hilarious, he has the cutest personality ever. seems like constant entertainment at your house with your boys around!
LOL! how cute is he??
i wish i was a fly on the wall with that conversation.
was brayden trying to tell him to say bakery? was something on tv that sparked the word? and more importantly, how did brayden hurt his finger?? cute little boys.
when are you going to post our beautiful garage sale pictures? i wish we wouldve gotten one of us once we had set up shop! DANGIT, hey is jer gonna take a trip to the ol donation center?? can i send my stuff with him? i need to come over with the truck this week, maybe wednesday? let me know, i called you to ask about the couches, i will try to call you again today on my way home.
omg.AmAzing cOoKiEs! wowie wow wow! thank you. and hahaha dont worry about sunday. it made me laugh. but i also appreciated your comment. and you are more than forgiven :)so seeing the pictures of your kids, the older one, OMG idk if anyone told you what happened sunday but he made it SOO worth it for me to go to primary! hahahahah. okay, so during singing time they played this game and someone has to leave while they hide this golden note. so brayden is chosen and they tell him to go outside and while he's gone they hide the note and call him back. he's not there. they were looking for like 2 whole minutes. finally they find him outside in the PARKING LOT! hahaha. you had to have heard that story. its too good. he was just following orders. hahahha -good kid. :)
are you guys in cali?
thanks jennifer! yes I heard the infamous story! leave it to my kid to give everyone a scare, how hilarious that he took "outside" literally! goofball.
britt I called you, but no answer, jer already took our crap, call me. oh and he was watching a baby einstein with the 'bakery' word!
Becky, last but not least :) we are leaving tomorrow!
YIPPEE! have a blast little lady! cant wait for the pics and the fun stories! :)
chel, i will call you on my way home tonight, i need to figure out a way to get my crap, DANGIT JER TOOK YOURS ALREADY?? what the heck? where did he take it? I wish he couldve taken my stuff too. darn. i need to get scotts truck one day to bring it by and get all the leftovers.
you leave tomorrow? can i have your garage code so i can come by and get it when you are gone? let me know, k i will call you today, thanks.
chelly
i love that song, wow its so beautiful and dramatic.
its skipping a lot, i thought it was me, but i came back after a while of blogging, and its still skipping, maybe you downloaded a bad one, anyway, i just wanted to say i liked it, and also i hope you guys drive safely to cali, and have fun, we need to hang out again, i had fun goofing around with ya. ttfn:)
britt (ta-b),
sorry but I didnt want to be the one to decipher what to donate or keep for u!! just go thru goodwill drive thru. easy. and weird that the song was skipping, it doesnt when I listen. Anyways u had to see that performance on 'so you think u can dance' with Danny boy (AMAZING) to get the full affect! p.s. me and cede jammed to the cd u made 4 me, she loved it, as did I. thanks. :)
Post a Comment