Saturday, July 7, 2007

This is why I NEVER send Jer to the grocery store...

Tonight I sent him to get french bread. He came home with a bag of Mother's oatmeal iced cookies, a bag of Mother's chocolate chip cookies, Dreyer's Rocky Road, Doritos, and Honeycomb. Oh. and the french bread.

10 comments:

Sheba Price said...

He can go to the grocery store for me anytime! At least he did get the french bread and not italian bread or garlic bread. Russ is famous for getting the 'cheaper' kind of whatever I tell him to get. I love rocky road ice cream too! That is why I am not skinny. Oh well!

Chelsea said...

oh yeah sheba, you're a real lardo! thats so funny, I always get the cheaper stuff too, jer hates it :)

Bekah: said...

are you serious? that is sooo funny! he must feel sugar deprived, haha! michael is a random shopper- i love to cook, he loves to eat my cooking but i think he'd be just as happy eating ramen...YUCK! so when he goes shopping he is sure to come home with ramen or totinos frozen pizzas and comment on how cheap they are. he is so proud to exclaim, "look thats a $1.50 meal, etc..." So speaking of cheap, lol...

Brooklyn said...

HILARIOUS! Bo was reading it with me and said "see I'm not the only one who eats and shops like that" cute pic of Jer too :) very funny Chels!

Swirls of Happy said...

Chelsea, too funny! Isn't it hillarious how boys want treats and crap from the store? Jason does the same thing. Whenever he goes to the store with me he always heads for the candy asile...I'm like "hello", we need bread and milk!

Brittney said...

sounds like the opposite of my situation, scott will NOT buy those things, and gives me a hard time when i do, but guess who eats all the junk when i buy it? he has no prob eating it, just wont be the one who purchased the junk food. i guess i like a little sweetness here and there, although he is an ice cream man, and i could care less about ice cream. but rocky road is my fav if i had to choose. but grandmas oatmeal? blek! weird choice, and that is a cute pict of him.

Heidi said...

That is totally Marc too! He will come home with Ice Cream and Pizza.

Becky said...

casey is so the opposite! it drives me nuts! :) Love the picture of Jeremy! you guys headed to cali soon?

foreveryoung said...

I LOVE the new look, so cute! I'm in the middle of unpacking, doing laundry, cleaning, blah, blah, blah...but I just had to check out your new blog makeover. I can't wait until I have more time to read it and get caught up on what I've been missing!

Jaime S. said...

chel, i feel your pain. taking brad to the grocery store is like taking ethan. "can we get this", "we really need this". the bill is twice as much when he's around and my belly is getting bigger from all that rocky road he brings home.