Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Adios...

Off to Newport Beach for 10 days, so excited, but wish badly that I could fast forward packing (yuck) and the six hour drive (yuckier). But cant stand one more minute of this INSANE heat inferno! (yuckiest) I swear this has been the hottest summer, I know I say that every year. One more funny converstion with Mr. Bray before I go...

We were driving home today and he said, "Mama, I have to go potty really, really bad."
Me: "Sorry Bray, but I'm driving as fast as I can."
Bray: "Well how fast are you going anyway?"
Me: "about 60."
Bray: "Well, you do need to FOLLOW the RULES."

9 comments:

Brittney said...

well have fun you lucky girl.
i just wish we could go to cali for one day, let alone 2 weeks!
i love that he told you to follow the rules. that is HILARIOUS! he is so smart and funny:) make sure you blog from your vacation, without you and the twin's blogs, I will for surely be deprived until you all return! lol.... k-have lots of fun:)

Michelle Y. said...

You are so lucky, I love and miss the beach. Whenever I go home to CA I always ask myself why I live in AZ (OK, it's the housing prices). I have the funniest story to tell you about Brayden in Primary on Sunday. I don't know if you heard but the singing teacher asked Brayden to step outside of the Primary room and someone was going to hide something and he was supposed to find it. When he was far away everyone was going to sing quiet, when he was close everyone was going to sing loud. So the singing teacher said "Ok, Brayden, go outside and hide". So when it was time for him to come back in no one could find him anywhere. He actually thought he was supposed to hide in the church, not just go outside the door. It was so cute and innocent and she did say go hide and what kid doesn't love that game :)

Sheba Price said...

Chels not fair! I want to go! No serious what am I going to do when I have you, Brooke and Jamie out of town?! I probably won't blog until all of you are home. Have a great time and I am sure we will see all the pictures of your cutest family when you return, so take a lot! Remember to "follow the rules" while you are out on the PCH! (BTW-Cutest story of Brayden.)

Randi said...

Have fun in California! Keep an eye on Devon for all of us. Sometimes she has too much fun.

foreveryoung said...

I'm missing you already! Hope you're having fun (how could you not when you're laying on the beach all day....ahhhh) And thanks for always putting a smile on my face with Brayden's cute comments :)

Brooklyn said...

Hurry Home! I miss ya! Can't wait to talk! I feel like my best friend died!!!!

Brittney said...

when are you coming back????????????????????????
cant wait to see all your fun pictures of the most handsome boys! and cant wait to hear your funny stories. i bet the car ride was fun:)

Brittney said...

hmmmmm well i see you posted a blog on steffies site, and yet, i didnt even know you were back in town. i see how it is...
welp, lets get a move on, and get some of those pictures posted! i cant wait to hear about your trip!

Sheba Price said...

You are still gone?! What the heck! I guess blondes do have more fun! Can't wait to see the pics of you and fam! Hurry back! I miss ya!