
Lately I have been feeling like I am trapped in a Tom and Jerry episode. Kosty will take ANYTHING that he thinks Brayden might care about, and SQUEAL as he runs away. Then of course Brayden follows and it just goes on and on. It makes me laugh. I love those little rascals. :)

9 comments:
Brothers! The best! Cute Chels!
ohhh how cuteeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
i love those little starlights...they make me do heel clicks in the moonlight!
*me grinding teeth**grrrrrrrrrrrrr
plop.
richashae.
yarrr shammmm????????
gooose frabaaaaaaaa
how now brown cow??
OMG! Stefanie is insane!
I have no idea anything she said, but thats our stef, weird, and we love her! lol, cute short post.
i would love to catch that in action some time, you should video tape him squealing and running away, i bet its a funny thing to see.
i so know what you mean. My kids are exactly the same way.
By the way I LOVE your new header!! It is so cute!! Did you make it?
ooooooooh la la!
look at your new layout!
i wanna do it! teach me how?????
its beautiful chaheee!
How funny Chelsea...cute brothers! By the way, how did you do that cute header?
Love the header! was it done on a mac?
ok so look at you little miss creative, i LOVE your new header... so so cute! you have set the bar high, lol :)
Thanks guys, I made it on our Photoshop program, we've had it forever but I just taught myself how to use it! oh yeah right bekah, yours is adorable.
Post a Comment