skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The KING
For those of you that know Kosty, you know that this crown is so perfect for him! 
He thinks he rules around here. If he's not happy, nobody's happy! Sometimes we even joke and bow to him. He is such a riot! He likes things and people just so. He LOVES who he loves, and GROWLS at whoever he is unsure about. Oh man. The growl. It is so embarrassing. I feel so bad for everyone that has been a victim. My own sister, my flesh and blood, told me she is "intimidated" by him! :) And I am always having to "explain" his complex personality, and telling everyone to not take offense! And he is CRAZY about Jer. When he is home, forget about it. I might as well drop off the earth. He won't even let me change his diaper. He will rip it out of my hand, and say,
"DADA." And according to Jer's mom, its payback. She said Jer acted just like that when he was little. There are even pics of Jer throwing fits with the SAME face. It makes me feel better though to know that Jer turned out pretty darn good, thank heavens. He is just a fiesty little guy, but he is oh so sweet once he is broken in. Like I said, "my wolf in sheep's clothing." He is SO cute though, and good thing. I LOVE his soft long hair, and his big dimples, and his cute toes. And he is my little cuddle bug. He loves to snuggle. He LOVES to color.
If ever there is a pen and paper, or a magnadoodle, He sits on my lap and starts barking orders at me. "moo." that means I should draw a cow, and fast. Then he erases it, and says, "baa." that means I should draw a sheep, fast. Erases it, and says, "Neigh." Well you get the idea. He could do that all day. So one time I thought I would outsmart him and I had all of the animals drawn on the magnadoodle before he got to it. But oh, no. He erased them all and I had to start over. One by one, per his request. Little stinker.
18 comments:
how hilarious. he looks like an angel and it makes it even cuter that he has a mischevious side. the more and more i learn about him the more and more he sounds a lot like Bryn. too dang smart and too dang sassy. seriously the coloring story sounds just like my life. i am expected fast perfection! haha! and i agree with the complex personality. i think i have come to the conclusion that i don't have to apologize for her, she just has a strong personality and i need to direct her as much as i can to be the best that she can be. she is so strong willed, but i am learning to love that about her! my mom tells me that paybacks are hell- i was the same way. so i guess i had it coming...
ps- i love that you BOW to him that is so funny, im going to have to start doing that to our little miss priss...
Dang girl! I already missed 2 posts! Very cute! I love the crown. Yes he is KING! But at his age it is OKAY to growl! Wish I could every now and then without looking crazy! I love Brayden too. He is confident and soooo smart! I love havin' him over, he cracks me up! :)
ps Brayden has always been photogenic! But man alive! the camera sure loves Koston! what a cute face!
Love those pictures! his hair is so CUTE!
Bekah, I dunno if I believe that sweet gorgeous girl of yours has a mishevious side! The scary thing is he isnt even talking much yet, I cant imagine the adventures to come once he can verbalize! you're right I shouldn't apologize for him anymore! I do appreciate the strong willed spirit, at times, it will be a blessing. And Brooke, you have witnessed it, you know! and you can growl anytime, I wont think youre crazy, heck I'm so used to it.
AH BRODOGGIES!!
SO CUTE. Thanks for the sweet email chel! I appreciate the thoughtful words. Hope to see ya soon!
LOve
Dr. j. dogglestein
Chelsea, too funny!!! That is so funny that he rules the house, but at least he is so so so adorable...he can get away with it :) Your kids are just precious and as cute as can be!
awe little kosty rosty.
he is the king, and yes i am intimidated by him! more than anything, i just dont want to make him mad at me for trying, and dont want to get shut down, there is nothing worse than a little kid that doesnt like you or wont smile at you, sad:( i can only imagine how really sweet he is, and i am sure he is the most snuggly thing, and bekah is right, dont worry about other people kosty will like who he wants, and i hope to be among those people one day! LOL.
kidding, i know if i just took the time it would make a world of difference.
JUSTIN POSTED ON YOUR BLOG? i am so jealous!
cute pictures of the king.
i love that you bow to him. too funny!
oooh!!! i love dat lil marshmellow puff with sprinkles on top!!!! He is the light of my life...especially when he coldy growls at me! but..he did warm up to me last time i baby sat..i broke him in..now he worships me!!!! (thank you baby eistein) :-)
love you kosty wosty rosty ba bopsy!!
MUAH!!
Oh Britt, you know I love you, I think your "intimidation" is hilarious. But yes if you work with him he will LOVE you someday! :) Yeah so glad to get Justins comment, email him your blog address, and did you hear... the PEEFUM started a blog!
Chelsea, Katy's littlest boy used to yell bad man, bad man at strangers that would come close to him. It was the funniest thing. She said she was at Wal-Mart and a man with a beard walked by and he screamed at the top of his lungs, "BAD MAN BAD MAN!" Hudson growls every once in a while at people.
chel. i think you will like my newest quote on my blog header.
and i cant get you on the dang phone, whats up with your number??? i called your cell and of course you didnt answer that one either. CURSES!!!!
i need to figure out how to do a cute header on my blog, k so call me sometime when your dang phone is working! argh! nothing worse than trying to call YOU! i might as well beat my head against the wall! lol, did you get moms email? k i guess i will talk to you later when you realize i have been trying to reach you and now am just writing it all on a random comment!!!! LOL
haa! oopsie britt, i dunno whats up CURSE COX not moa-- all day its been like this, no one can call me but I can call whoever. sorry, now its late, hopefully i can shake things up at FREAKIN COX tommorrow! I hate them! :< GRRRR
It's amazing how much personality and spunk can be packed into such a tiny body! I especially love the growl and the magna doodle, what a crack up!
Chels that is so cute that Kosty is 'The King'. It is about time we are hearing about kings and not about another princess! Ha Ha Ha! I've got three 'Princess' at home. And that Magna Doodle thing is so funny because Sophie does the same thing to me. Just the other day she found it and came to me and said,"Mom, Moo cow." And that is all she would say and I would have to draw it. Have you seen my drawing? Thank goodnes she looks at it and she thinks it is a cow. I love how they just look at everything you do in such Awe. Anyway I saw the comment about Cox cable and I just made a phone call today because my cable is not working. They said they can come out on Saturday and fix my problem. I was like Saturday? Do you know I have kids? I will die if I have to wait until Saturday! Is that sad? I need the T.V. to entertain my kids? Well we do get out once in a while. Lol right now.
It must be a younger brother thing. You described Tanner perfectly. Tanner does the same thing with drawing except it is always "baby brother". My mom is traumatized because she is so close to Trevor and then Tanner comes along and whenever he sees her he headbuts her, he is such a brute, but so loving at the same time.
Your babies are the best! So you have one that looks like Jer and acts like you. And one that acts like Jer and looks like you!! Too funny!!!
Post a Comment