skip to main |
skip to sidebar
mommy makeover night.
maybe mothers day was a blur because this was what I was most looking forward to all week. The first grade hosted a Mommy makeover night and it was truly one of the highlights of my life. Hair, makeup, nails, but mainly; his full attention for one night. Truthfully, he tried to rush through it. He was a little embarrassed and so I strongly encouraged him to get crazy with it and brought my darkest makeup since I knew he'd be using a light hand ;) The polish on my nails was so thick it took an hour to dry. The gym was all set up with dim lights, flowers on the tables, music, and little bowls with soap and water to soak our fingers in. Then it was time for the photo chair and juice and cookies. Whoever came up with this idea, pure genius.
1 comment:
Really, there is nothing in the world cuter than this. I may just have to start my own mommy makeover night since I was deprived of this at our school! Love.love.love.
Post a Comment