| great grandma judd (jers mom's mom) |
| his favorite magnet on the fridge |
![]() |
| cousins in grandma figgins backyard |
![]() |
| in front of grandma figgins house: she raised 6 kids in this cute little house and lived here all her life. |
| jers favorite place to stop and eat: the junction. Fry sauce, chicken strips, marshmallow shakes, green chile burritos, and soda with soft ice, you can't go wrong ;) |





1 comment:
How sweet is that last picture of Jeremy with his grandma?? Always sad to loose someone special, but it's so comforting knowing they're up there making up for lost time with their loved ones. I only wish you could have stayed there longer, those small Utah towns are food for the soul I tell ya! I mean, you had me at fry sauce. And my grandma has about a million magnets too, I totally had dejavu looking at that fridge! So glad to see you getting caught up on the blog so I can get my Chelsea fix!!
Post a Comment