Wednesday, August 7, 2013

phoenix childrens museum.














I was really lucky and got to go on another first grade field trip to the Children's Museum of Phoenix. The district accidentally double booked the yellow busses, so we got to ride in brand new charter busses. Comfortable seats and air conditioning make a world of difference. Kosty's class is always asked to wear navy shirts which explains why he's always wearing the same shirt on every trip; guess I should buy more navy. He kind of ignored me on the ride up, so his classmate Cody sat next to me instead, and talked my ear off. I learned a lot about Cody that day, he was a such a sweet and talkative kid! And I learned that first graders are the best kind of people. Something so special about that age. Then on the way home, Kosty decided he wanted to claim me. And claim me, he did. He even took a picture with me and smiled without me telling him to, and curled up on my lap and fell asleep. Dreamy day.

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Haha! When it comes to playing hard to get, it looks like Kosty can dish it but he can't take it! At least now you know the secret to getting his attention :) What a fun day for the both of you.